New old player

SADsid

I used to play PSO back in the early 2000s online (with a giant silly gamecube keyboard controller LOL) I still play PSO+ on my GC pretty regularly
Just got around to starting on here.. very low level. I'm mostly going solo for awhile to level up in my limited free time until my work vacation..
I am a bit of an artist and if anyones interested I may try to trade some character art for items, although I'd really like to play through and find my own stuff. I'll post some of my doodles and things sometime.
I'm Sid in the game (and IRL) eventually I'l get around to socialzing more.

Edited by SADsid
  • Like 1

Welcome to the game im Kudasaii, Just follow the trail of Kuda to find me in-game. I'd love to see some of your art, If i like it i can def help u out a bit with some start up items because i know how it feels to start with nothing and not be able to buy Donation Tickets to get started lol.

On 11/5/2016 at 10:34 PM, Kudasaii said:

Welcome to the game im Kudasaii, Just follow the trail of Kuda to find me in-game. I'd love to see some of your art, If i like it i can def help u out a bit with some start up items because i know how it feels to start with nothing and not be able to buy Donation Tickets to get started lol.

Thanks! When I get on more this month I'll have to take you up on that. 

On 11/5/2016 at 6:34 PM, SADsid said:

I am a bit of an artist and if anyones interested I may try to trade some character art for items

As an artist who has drawn plenty of character art, I'd be interested in doing this solely to see your interpretation on whatever I requested, rather than just my own. I always enjoy seeing how other people draw the same things!

Other than that, welcome! And as most others have said, hopefully you enjoy your time here ^_^ 

Edited by Auli'i