FINALLY, back from the abyss...

Back in the saddle again kiddies, it's ole Trigunman comin' at cha!  I've been back on the server for a few weeks now, but still can't login in my old forum account name "Trigunman" here due to unforeseen issues with my old email address...  Even after getting hacked via eBay last year and Win 10 stealth installed on my machine this year, they just can't keep a good gunman down haha!

Soooo yea, not sure what to do about my original account, although I know Soly has already edited my account's address to link it to my new email.  I still can't get a password change through my new email address though... *facepalm*

Anywhoo, until that gets fixed you guys can contact me through this account tied to my gmail address.  I'll around on week nights and weekends to help out n00bs, mid-level players and even do some ultimate runs if you like, me and my brothers Triforcer and Triblader are at your beckon call!  See you guys on the server!

-Vash the Stampede, aka the Humanoid Typhoon, aka the $$60,000,000,000 Man

Edited by The Humanoid Typhoon
  • Like 3

Welcome back...remember the name. Think we did a run just yesterday or maybe I'm crazy. But yeah, welcome back to an OG member

20 hours ago, Grimoire Greys said:

Welcome back , Vash. Do stick around this time. X3  (I missed you!)

THA FEELS :onion120:  Haha, tank j00 Grimorie and everyone, good to be back and I'll finally get my poor RAcast done!

Edited by Trigunman