This years Anniversary event.

Ruffalufacus

I don't see how knowing the rate is even a good thing. If you want it then does it even matter? Personally I feel like knowing I've gone "over the rate" on something feels really discouraging. I think the rates shouldn't be made easier for people that have less time, I imagine I am not going to have a hell of a lot of time to hunt for STA this event, but I understand that if rates were lower, then people who do have the free time could just clean up. That said, if I don't know what it drops from, there is really not even a point in going after something that is that hard to get. What was the rate last time? like 1/150? from 2 different section IDs. All of my IDs are covered, but if you do a bit of math on how long it takes to do roughly 150 POD runs, and consider that 8/10 IDs don't get it, then you see this really all comes down to did you pick the right ID to hunt this on. I mean whatever, I will go after other things that are easier to get, but until there is a confirmed STA drop be it by player or by staff, then why bother? If I were to waste a couple weeksĀ trying to hunt on the right ID for really only just a chance at getting a single item, I would be pretty bitter towards the game. Maybe we're all kind of spoiled here from always knowing where to look, but it really makes no sense to me why at the most important time to have a drop table we don't have one.Ā 

I've actually been looking forward to grinding the hell out of PoD, I mean it is extremely repetitive yes, especially for a shorter quest, but we ran tower stuff for weeks straight durring summer event and that was some of the most fun I've had here on the server. I'm kind of glad to have something I really want dropping in ep4 since it doesn't happen all that often(except for HS and SoF). The big difference there though was that you can get many epsilons per run, so in a case like that going by what members say who have been around a while does not feel like such a risk, especially with prizes at the end of ROCT, and those possible SJS drops. PoD doesn't have any of that stuff haha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TripleR said:

What was the rate last time? like 1/150? from 2 different section IDs

1/500Ā on one ID and 1/700 on another one ..

1/700 from a fugn boss that doesnt even show up 100% of the time XD

Edited by Howitzer

I'd be happy if nothing changed from last year, and I dont see a big deal with drop tables not being released either (unless ID / drop changes are made). People from the community usually create one almost every event, since the IDs and drop usually are the same year after year.Ā 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TripleR said:

I don't see how knowing the rate is even a good thing. If you want it then does it even matter? Personally I feel like knowing I've gone "over the rate" on something feels really discouraging. I think the rates shouldn't be made easier for people that have less time, I imagine I am not going to have a hell of a lot of time to hunt for STA this event, but I understand that if rates were lower, then people who do have the free time could just clean up. That said, if I don't know what it drops from, there is really not even a point in going after something that is that hard to get. What was the rate last time? like 1/150? from 2 different section IDs. All of my IDs are covered, but if you do a bit of math on how long it takes to do roughly 150 POD runs, and consider that 8/10 IDs don't get it, then you see this really all comes down to did you pick the right ID to hunt this on. I mean whatever, I will go after other things that are easier to get, but until there is a confirmed STA drop be it by player or by staff, then why bother? If I were to waste a couple weeksĀ trying to hunt on the right ID for really only just a chance at getting a single item, I would be pretty bitter towards the game. Maybe we're all kind of spoiled here from always knowing where to look, but it really makes no sense to me why at the most important time to have a drop table we don't have one.Ā 

I've actually been looking forward to grinding the hell out of PoD, I mean it is extremely repetitive yes, especially for a shorter quest, but we ran tower stuff for weeks straight durring summer event and that was some of the most fun I've had here on the server. I'm kind of glad to have something I really want dropping in ep4 since it doesn't happen all that often(except for HS and SoF). The big difference there though was that you can get many epsilons per run, so in a case like that going by what members say who have been around a while does not feel like such a risk, especially with prizes at the end of ROCT, and those possible SJS drops. PoD doesn't have any of that stuff haha

Preach

Ā  I was the one that done over 200 runs for girasole. I didn't find it. Oh well. I was just happy knowing that at least I was trying,even though my luck sucked. I look at it this way. I have been here for 3 years. I didn't find stuff the first year right away. But the longer I am here the more I find each year. The moral of the story is that U never find stuff when u want, its just blind luck sometimes. Keep playing and u might find it or might not.

Ā  I just enjoy the game, I don't want it to go anywhere.

On 11/8/2016 at 11:38 PM, ryukin said:

Ā (we ALL know the table wont get released no matter how many times people say it will).Ā 

ok it will :P troll :onion-head18:

On 11/13/2016 at 8:35 AM, Jona Webb said:

Ā  I was the one that done over 200 runs for girasole. I didn't find it. Oh well. I was just happy knowing that at least I was trying,even though my luck sucked. I look at it this way. I have been here for 3 years. I didn't find stuff the first year right away. But the longer I am here the more I find each year. The moral of the story is that U never find stuff when u want, its just blind luck sometimes. Keep playing and u might find it or might not.

Ā  I just enjoy the game, I don't want it to go anywhere.

a beer for that guy ! :onion107:

delen una cheve a ese cabron!

Ā 

• Like 3

Just now, ryukin said:

Mio wasn't kidding, super troll

it's just that day I like to express myself XD.

looking at the drops tables with my jedi powers probably they change it self for the event.

On 11/15/2016 at 11:49 PM, Larva said:

it's just that day I like to express myself XD.

looking at the drops tables with my jedi powers probably they change it self for the event.

Don't tease! :PĀ looking forward to this event coming up though!

• 1 month later...