Questions about teams.../Looking for team.

guywithpie

Hello all!!!

Just getting started to the game. (Ultima server that is. I've played GC offline for many years. Makes me feel old. =) I have questions regarding teams.

What are the advantages of joining a team? Being part of a group? Help with leveling/drops/etc? 

What is required from me by joining a team?

Are teams really active anymore? I notice the forums aren't really hopping about teams. Lots of last updates were 1 or 2 years ago.

Finally, what team would be best for me to join?

About me...

Words the define me: spiritual, (though I'll separate religion from the game obviously. I find no one likes a "religious freak" lol) honorable, (This is VERY big to me. I try to do the right thing at ALL times.) fun-loving. (I am very friendly and I am willing to help ANYONE that wants help.)

What I want in a team...

Keep lewdness/profanity to a minimum (Not to get rid of it altogether, but just to keep communication pleasant for all.) Helpfulness (I will help in any way I can, but I may need some assistance as well to level or get a drop. Though I will NEVER abuse such kindness.) Fun-loving (enjoys playing the game but doesn't take it too seriously.)

I think that's about it for now...

Peace and love to ALL!!!

• Like 1

Helloo welcome to ultima ;D

There arent really requirements to get into a team unless the team itself has made some. 

advantages of being in a team of course you always have your team to play with and hunt stuff with. About the activity of teams, i cant really say alot about it i sometimes see one team online alot then the other. But there are active teams of course.

im not gonna tell you what team you have to join hehe, i think you should just meet players and see if you like the team. I myself came from a very nice team (
Aesenland) which still exists but the leader quit playing sadly and the team went alot more inactive, now im in a new team KillSwitch which i like alot too people are friendly and helpfull aswell ;>

I hope i helped a bit and hope you find a nice fitting team for yourself ;D