Hello all,

Since the last stream I did was very successful, I decided to stream Phantasy Star Online on Twitch every Saturday and Sunday. The time and schedule will be stated below. As some may already know, I love this game to death, I play this game only on the weekends mostly due, to school and homework. I enjoy playing this game and I wanted to share my experiences with everybody. Also, to spread the word of Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Ultima! I love playing this game because I can meet new players and old players and you can build friendships with other players. This game isn't like all the other MMO's. It's an experience that I can't even describe in words. It feels as if I am at home when I play this game. But I'm getting off Topic haha. If you couldn't show up to the stream, I will upload the stream to YouTube so that everybody can enjoy! The Twitch channel and YouTube channel links will be down below. If you would like to co-commentate then you can private message me and we can arrange that. If you would like to join the game, there will be a room called ( STREAM ). Feel free to join! Anyone can join the game and they can be on the stream as well. It will be really fun and I hope to see you there! As always keep hunting! :3

The time that I will be streaming:

Saturdays: from 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time)  
Sundays: 4:00pm - 7:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time) 

Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/letsgametommy
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZlbc_A09tDFp9IpxUjuPqg

• Like 3

Good luck man, I was planning to maybe start streaming again when I'll be back to France, I'm currently living in Slovenia until next February, i'll follow your videos and stream and you'll maybe have some concurrence soon ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Martikush said:

Good luck man, I was planning to maybe start streaming again when I'll be back to France, I'm currently living in Slovenia until next February, i'll follow your videos and stream and you'll maybe have some concurrence soon ;)

Oh, that's awesome! Thanks I'm going to need all the luck I can. Thank you for showing your support! I really appreciate it. I'm  looking forward to seeing your streams too. Haha.

3 hours ago, Kudasaii said:

Sorry i miss the last one, something came up, but none the less I support what you doing here. Ill def be on skype with u this sat for th stream, ready to help and kick some butt with you :)

It's oki, it was just a test stream. I wanted to see if it would lag a lot and to see how long I can stream for. I'm def. looking forward to playing with you. I'll be practicing x3 and you'll be a co-commentate it's going to be lit