Battle Event

jonesy88

Back in the day Illuminati had a team event, Battle Event. What would it take to bring a server wide battle event? The event was so much fun back then and its part of Blue Burst that gets no recognition. 

Maybe each team could donate a higher tier weapon. I don't have the answers but let's see what the community has to say. 

Jonesy

Here's the link to the one back in 2014. It was a good time. Maybe we can get something going, maybe not.

Edited by jonesy88

There was a battle event not too long ago, hosting by @TripleR. It had prizes no where good as those, but was still something. Then again, things a couple years back weren't NEARLY as expensive as they are now. Would love an r6 event though. All my battles with Sylph would finally be put to good use, lol.

I miss battle so much. I suck but I think it would be cool to have them more often. Maybe even mystery boxes with an event item in it and a bunch of Zanbeacons. I'd like to see everyone win something. 

Let's give it some time maybe and see if we get more responses. I'll donate some gear. Or use some Dts if need be.

After Halloween I will be hosting one.

EDIT: Not necessarily R6.

Edited by Lemon

7 hours ago, Lemon said:

After Halloween I will be hosting one.

EDIT: Not necessarily R6.

Lemon keep me posted. Would love to help out and get involved.

Good to hear.

I will probably also be hosting ones on sundays between events, since my last one had too bad of a turnout.

Prize isn't big, but whole thing is meant more for the fun, and to get people interested in playing battle mode

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TripleR said:

I will probably also be hosting ones on sundays between events, since my last one had too bad of a turnout.

Prize isn't big, but whole thing is meant more for the fun, and to get people interested in playing battle mode

Sounds good. Not about the prizes. We can figure something out, the community as a whole.