decided to keep cent battle, gm close this.

Onelyfe Veryown

In reality is his business what he does with it. It's called business. In businesses you buy something cheap then make profit off of it. I say let him sell it for whatever, at the end of the day it shouldn't affect you at all. (Unless you're the one buying it) 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Kush said:

There has been plenty of scammers on ultima.. Make enemy's you will have no one left to play with ... enjoy solo gaming 

Yes

ojgl1l_th.jpg

Edited by yanvbraz
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, velociti said:

So.. you bought my cent/battle for 198 PD's and didn't like it?:onion-head25:

I'll buy one from you for 198pds and love it. I hate unit swapping between Rangers and hunters. With another cent I wouldn't need to ;)

Dang I am interested in getting ahold of C/B. bullocks. Had me thinking about it.

You're asking for 40 DPs correct? I dunno. Seems like you just might be a little full in that regard. 

sorry for that one.

Edited by jonesy88

Woh woh what in the hell how am I a scammer?? If I want to make dt then that is my buisness, I'm highly upset at u all for thinking such nonsense, I get off work to find u in my status implying that I am a scammer for selling an item for dts? I have my reasons to sell and it's none of yours. Tf is wrong with u people.

Edited by Onelyfe Veryown
  • Like 4