New Server Logging Features

Soly

32 minutes ago, Virec said:

Video recording feature when running a quest?

There's already several programs that do this better than the game could do. Fraps and OBS are examples, and don't take much to learn how to use them.

Soly ... So far I love what you have suggested ... I have an idea ... why not revive the "Crack" server?

That would be interesting.  You guys shut that down before I was even able to attempt it.  The stories I've heard ... I'l like to make some stories of my own.

Thanks for your time!

• Like 2

I feel like this thread is getting off topic.  If I'm not mistaken we're talking about things to write down and keep track of.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Virec said:

Video recording feature when running a quest?

As @mudkipzjm said, that is already done and is called obs

1 hour ago, Stephen Burgin Sr. said:

i know i gather lots of stuff, hoping one day to sell it. i might be nice if able to have a 2nd small bank just to keep the 20 or so items that i use daily. just a thought. this would be instead of sorting just a quick bank. 

I don't know if I want to introduce yet another bank... does really the common bank not cut it?
You could move unused stuff from it to character banks or create an account that will store all the items you don't use so you have some more space there.

1 hour ago, Mieu said:

Soly ... So far I love what you have suggested ... I have an idea ... why not revive the "Crack" server?
That would be interesting.  You guys shut that down before I was even able to attempt it.  The stories I've heard ... I'l like to make some stories of my own.
Thanks for your time!

Most of the suggestions are not mine :P ... I have planned to bring the crack server back, but no idea when... many things will happen before it, pretty sure.

42 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

I don't know if that is actually possible, but can you increase the number of players that can stay in the same lobby?

Also, I think this is just a dream xD, but is it possible to make a global chat for PSO? I mean, we have team chat the everybody know, but would be possible to make a chat that any player from any team could write, ("shoutbox" for PSO)? We could have both chats working in client.

No, I already tried, in the soccer lobbies the 13th client crashes everything.

A "global chat" while it could work, only people in a team would be able to see it and you'd have to toggle 2 things, wether you want to receive global messages and if you are going to send team or global messages. I don't think people would use it enough (besides the spam) and the idea in general is a bit weird, you are not communicated to everyone in the "world", just the area you are in (and teammates cuz you are related through the team obviously), doesn't really make sense to be able to see what everyone says wherever they are.

8 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I feel like this thread is getting off topic.  If I'm not mistaken we're talking about things to write down and keep track of.

Indeed, but might as well grab everything I can while I have time :P