Delsaber Gauntlet : Samurais on the hunt !

Misombre

@donpepe99 Yes with only (mainly) Jizai you did a really great job already !

To all people who fear the Belras and think it will take too much time : donpepe99 had a try yesterday and manage to do ruin 1 and ruin 2 in one hour with Jizai and Yamigarasu.

So it is definitely doable. It's a really difficult event, but remember that it is a Gauntlet, so it has been made so that you take a good sweat ! I don't want people to just sit back, spam a weapon and take the prizes =D it needs to be worth it !

Okay ... Thanks.  What about the "Flight Cutter"?  Looks like a Shuriken.  Also, what about "Ancient Saber?"  Also, "Excali" ... what's the verdict on that?

It is a "Sword" after all.

Edited by Mieu

to a samurai to use a weapon such as kamui would have been a disgrace, it is closer to the typical 1 hand sword used by common soldiers and not the elite warrior class that the samurai was.

Sorry, I had to go there :)

2 minutes ago, TripleR said:

to a samurai to use a weapon such as kamui would have been a disgrace, it is closer to the typical 1 hand sword used by common soldiers and not the elite warrior class that the samurai was.

Sorry, I had to go there :)

LOL ... but what about "Two Kamuai" ???  Not everyone wields dual handed.

Guys guys, a samurai must be able to fight even in a kitchen ! Sometime you just can't use your katanas so you do with the next most honorable weapon (at least kamui is a straight blade) ^^

But what about Excali?  There is no mention in the description that it is a photon weapon.

"A golden sword that gets even more powerful as HP drops."  ... So, what is the verdict on this weapon?

Indeed radezz. They can even wore 3 blades (very short one).

Mieu : Excalibur just don't look like a weapon that would be used by a samurai. For the same reason I excluded Kusanagi and plenty of others

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misombre said:

Indeed radezz. They can even wore 3 blades (very short one).

Mieu : Excalibur just don't look like a weapon that would be used by a samurai. For the same reason I excluded Kusanagi and plenty of others

Got it ... I was thinking like "Elites" or "Body Guards" would have something like that.  But cool.

Looks like I'm going with TJS, Jizai and Oroagito.

• Like 1

Yes.  I've been doing practice runs with Wasabi ... Oro seems okay for ranged attacks ... Wish I would have added hit to that.

TJS is holding well ... but I hate having to rely on it.

Jizai with POSS on ... getting a lot of 1 hits ... but not on the enemies I need to kill most.

Definitely gonna need a "Combat Partner" on this one.