Delsaber Gauntlet : Samurais on the hunt !

Misombre

I would participate but if I try to record my run with my ancient computer it will not handle it well and will make me rage from lag and break my computer XD

another downside to the timing of the event is the buffed belras. I don't think any of the weapons on the list are demon. GOOD luck boys, Ruins 1 will suck so much booty. Trust me from a frequent "fragment of memories" player I can tell you that you will have an extended run from what you've expected.

Id love to watch the videos after though, should be fun watching people panicking, please include sound on them. Whether you speak Spanish, dutch, English, german, Japanese. French etc I just want to hear people RAGE lol  

Max number of weapons carried is now : THREE.

@ultrajerky I don't know what to think O=

@Biza The rest of the equipment doesn't matter, as long as it's not a banned item. It doesn't matter if it's a maxed one or not, I will adjust time for those people. TJS, maxed or one, is one of the greatest weapon of this list, so people not using it will have a bonus on their final time anyway.

@Donpepe99 Do you mean that we should ban multi hit weapons like TJS, Yunchang, etc. ?

@Starlord That... will probably happen ^^ Actually I made it so that the timing with buffed Belra is just fine =) This event will no longer run if buffed Belras disappear.

Also, you don't have to record the whole run anymore, you can also ask me to come along in order to watch you panic =D

@Virec Are you still online right now ?

=> To all people who can't record their run, I am willing to come along and watch it personally (there will be no video though, but I will be making sure you're not cheating and that the final time is right). But I will only do it ONCE per people, because it is a long run. So when you ask me to do it, be sure that you know what you're doing. You will not have a second chance (unless you find a way to record the whole run by yourself).

SO I would advise you to do this quest with normal stuff in very hard difficulty, so that you know what to expect when you run with me.

Edited by Misombre