Delsaber Gauntlet : Samurais on the hunt !

Misombre

I hate to have to say this : that's something you will have to do alone =/

It is just not possible to compare the time between a team of four people, a duo and a single fighter. If everyone was okay to do this with a "combat partner", I would allow it straight away, but getting people to play together is quite hard, as my previous event taught me.

What we could do however, is categories : One player | Two players | Three players

And then the winner of each category would make a duel with the others until there is only one left.

But in order to do that, we would need to have at least two contestants in each categories.

1 minute ago, Misombre said:

I hate to have to say this : that's something you will have to do alone =/

It is just not possible to compare the time between a team of four people, a duo and a single fighter. If everyone was okay to do this with a "combat partner", I would allow it straight away, but getting people to play together is quite hard, as my previous event taught me.

What we could do however, is categories : One player | Two players | Three players

And then the winner of each category would make a duel with the others until there is only one left.

But in order to do that, we would need to have at least two contestants in each categories.

I see ... so let me just confirm this, because I was asked ... this is only for SOLO RUNS?

no need only be a good player able to use your strategies you can only if I yesterday comes only with misnombre witness only one yamigarasu and clear jizay humar one has more possibilities robot also has ruins 1 and 2 luck using the pipe in change ruins 3 is death to the end

Understood.  Okay ... gonna be rough.  Thanks ... gonna practice and when ready ... record.

TJS = 20/0/0/20/0
Jizai = 20/0/0/0/70
Oroagito = 0/0/0/0/0

Sue's Coat (4 Noob/HP's)
v502
POSS
C/Battle
C/Arms

Red Ring (Not sure, might be Min ... I know it isn't a Max)

Sato = 120%

• Like 1

Say ... I have a question about "Recording" ...

I play in "FullScreen" and I use Bandicam ... is this okay?  There wouldn't be voice on it ... and I play with an ipod, so the sound might be muted ... is this okay?

(I can always turn the sound on and just drown it out with my headphones.)

But I'm just wondering.  Just as long as it is legit and not edited I would guess.

I'm really busting my balls trying to get this run right ... I want to make it so something people can enjoy watching.

Thanks!

Okay, considering how long and boring it can get, I decided to make two gauntlets out of this quest :

You can choose to do both, or just one of them. The one you like the more !

Delsaber Time attack

Do the best time possible in [Retrieval] Fragment of memories ruins 1 and ruins 2 only.

First place : 2 rewards

Second place : 1 reward

Nerves of steel

Do [Retrieval] Fragment of memories ruins 3 only. The less you die, the less you get catch by the ghost, the better it is ! Time will be irrelevant. How you get to ruins 3 will also be irrelevant, you can even ask people to help you to get faster or multi log. But you MUST be alone before getting in ruins 3 and only wield ALLOWED stuff.

First place : 2 rewards

Second place : 1 reward

So basically they will be two winners and two second places. One for each gauntlet ("Delsaber Time attack" and "Nerves of steel")

Edited by Misombre

Yun Chang 0/0/0/0/0

Guren 0/0/0/0/0

Edited by Shiva
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Misombre said:

Virec went through Delsaber Time attack with success.

11liope.jpg

Ruins 1 time : 45 min

Ruins 2 time : 52 min

Total time : 1 h 37 min

Thank you for participating !

It was alot of fun. :)  

• Like 2