B> Photon D Core

Jerry Torres

There is none for sell at all.

However, you can find Gael Giel for sell am sure about it (just gotta find the right stat for you).

Or you can wait for "Anniversary event" where you will be able to hunt it at your heart content.

20 minutes ago, Misombre said:

There is none for sell at all.

However, you can find Gael Giel for sell am sure about it (just gotta find the right stat for you).

Or you can wait for "Anniversary event" where you will be able to hunt it at your heart content.

there is i know a few who own some d cores xD but they wont sell them :c

And most of those who own it are just not online anymore.

Anyway my point is that people have been trying to buy D-Photon Core for months and months. The only thing I saw being sold was Gael Giel at most.

8 minutes ago, Misombre said:

And most of those who own it are just not online anymore.

Anyway my point is that people have been trying to buy D-Photon Core for months and months. The only thing I saw being sold was Gael Giel at most.

yeah or left server ^^

yeah just too sad that its during sta event.. most peeps wont hunt it x:

2 hours ago, Night said:

yeah just too sad that its during sta event.. most peeps wont hunt it x:

Thinking about it, that wouldn't be a bad idea to make it a full year drop as Olga has no regular drop for 8 IDs

6 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

I already suggested that countless times, I think that Ultima Mag! should be event only, but D-Core at least in original servers is a year round drop. Larva probably thinks it is an "elite mag", but we all know that it is just a mag that looks cool and we have MUCH better mags like Soniti, Tellusis and Sato.

If that mag had triple invincibility then that would justify it being a Event drop. But it is just a mag that looks cool and acts weird in most situations like doing nothing at bosses.

From Jack-O'Lanterns and Christmas Presents we get like a hundred of cells and that isn't considered game breaking, so I really don't know why Ultima's Engine (re-skinned Yahoo! Mag) and Photon D-Core are so rare (D-Core is even more rare).

dont forget about the hp draining.. if a del lilly takes your hp to 1 and gael drain a hp in that moment youre f***ed up ^^

sadly i asked soly for that and he said that will probably never happen..

Edited by Night

11 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

Last time I had a Gael Giel, I don't remember it draining your HP, I think they disabled that function.

I know it will never happen, unfortunately we will have to pay 20~30 DTs for the only few people that owns it (most of the time Gael is sold without the stats you desire) when any other mags are 20~30 DTs at max. I think that when a mag costs like 7x~8x the price of any other mags, there is a problem.

Hopefully they will make the droprate of this mag not insane.

it still does.. have a racast stats gael and it drains hp but you get faster pb

well you can calc a gael any stats at 30-40 dts cause noone wanna sell lower or let it go for lower ^^

even my 5/45/150/0 gael went in a auction for like 15 dts (thats insane for such a stated mag)

or my 5/150/45/0 went for 40dts ^^

id like to see a nice droprate too or a year round drop x-x but that can only decide larva :c

That's right, as it is now, there is no reason at all for Gael Giel to be an Event item.

It should either be all year around, either be heavily buffed (activation proc and invincibility mainly)