Items names have changed

LeVi

I logged back on yesterday and updated the game (I haven't been on in a couple months), when I logged into the game I went to equip my items and I couldn't find any of the items I had in my bank/inventory. So I went to an area where I could use my items, then I found out that I have all of my items, but all the names have changed for example my Dark Flow has now become Dark Bridge with the same exact stats that I had. Things like my V101 have changed to names of items I couldn"t even use if I had them, like Dark Meteor Storm and GM item names. This has happened on my separate account also, which I get an error with the game whenever I enter/create the game with one of my characters that has a lot of my equipment. I'm not too sure what is going on, but hopefully it's able to fix. If I had to, I could go through and see what I'm able to pin out, so far I know that I have my Dark Meteor and Dark Flow but the names have changed.