PSO Videos & Pictures

ScoobyDew

Sorry. I should have posted my work in the Fan Art section.

Try this.

Well. I can see some people aren't too fond of my videos since I guess they were expecting actual PSO videos. Most of these will have nothing to do with PSO itself but just with the models.

This one was a test for using clusters. I had a plane model and wanted to work with some After Effects so I threw it all together. Plus the Yu Yu music is great.

Hello

The Adult Swim bump.

Soda

This one is a clip I'm working on for a project.

Hildebear

This last video is for the curious on how I set up poses. I was going to animate her about half way through but decided not to.

Curious

The pictures below are just things I threw together within an hour or two. Mind you animation takes a long time and can be tedious. I only animate something serious when I'm motivated to do so. Otherwise just expect random stuff like these.

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-azgtoz51gzB0.jpg

RappyScreenshot0000.jpg

SODABOY (0;00;00;00).jpg

picsss0024.jpg

Edited by ScoobyDew
  • Like 8

Pretty cool renders, I guess you got the models out of PSO somehow.

Maybe the staff could ask you to do something for banners/event banners (unless Cyane is put out of a job by that).

1 hour ago, ScoobyDew said:

SODABOY (0;00;00;00).jpg

Also could I use this as part of my signature? I thought I'd ask before I just assumed so.

Also woops, didn't mean to post more than once x.x

Edited by mudkipzjm
i'm retarded

Here's my original PSO Project I had started about a year ago. It's been a long time since I touched the project. Been a journey since I uploaded that video. I've picked up new techniques and made quite a few friends along the way. They've helped me push forward in finishing it. Hopefully I can greatly improve what I had in the video.

PSO Project Trial

Edited by ScoobyDew

6 hours ago, ScoobyDew said:

Here's my original PSO Project I had started about a year ago. It's been a long time since I touched the project. Been a journey since I uploaded that video. I've picked up new techniques and made quite a few friends along the way. They've helped me push forward in finishing it. Hopefully I can greatly improve what I had in the video.

PSO Project Trial

Haha, I love it, would be interesting to see it finished.

I didn't expect anyone to like my last video. It was more of a practice video for masking moving objects.

But I realize not enough people take notice of my videos. So I made a game for them to play. There's a prize if you win. 

From ScoobyDew himself.

Here you go.

Rappy Hunter

• Like 2