My materials are negated everytime I level up.

Arek

Okay, first time doing this....

Guildcard: 42176324

Character Slot: 3 (Nebilim)

Date/Time: Aus: 14/10/2016 (US 10/13/2016 - 16:00 - 18:00 UTC) (1 - 2 hours prior to this post)

Description: I first noticed this when I died once in a TTF Ultima run. I was no longer doing as much damage and my critical were basically non-existent (and I have 100 luck). I then checked my status after being healed by the nurse women, and my luck had reverted all the way back to 30. After further testing with people on the shoutbox, I concluded that it does NOT happen when I die, but rather when I level up. For whatever reason, whatever materials I have used (with the exception of HP, see picture below for the amounts I've used) are then negated/ignored, and my base stats are then applied (able to test this with a chart on PSO which matched exactly with my character who is around LV75). The ONLY way I get my "material buffs" back is to log out of my character completely, and log back in, and the materials have all been reapplied (and then instantly fall off again next time I level up, which can be a little irritating after a while). For whatever reason, this DOES NOT apply to HP Materials, they do stay on my character.

Example, just prior to leveling up (BEFORE the glitch): VWLaxPn.png
EVIDENCE: This is then what happens, AFTER I level up (I have some equipment on, but note my attack power and luck, keeping in mind to ignore the Shifta/Deband buffs in the prior pic, my luck drops to 10 if I take off Final Impact obviously, but you get the point): mGINd33.png

Comments: As I mentioned, this is a rather irritating glitch and I'm not going to level this character up at this point until some clarification is provided (like if I'm the only one this is happening to, or if I'm the only one that has noticed yet because I only just used said Luck Materials about 2 hours prior to this post).
I am going to further test this with my main character (Arek, Slot one) who is a much higher level who is capped out on Mind Mats, and see if the same thing happens, I'll post back if it appears to be universal with my characters attacked to this guildcard or not.

Any response would be greatly appreciated. I was heavily relying on luck....:/

Regards,
Shaun

Edited by Arek
Clarification on time zone.

Update: I don't know if this is related, but my senses tell me it is.
Atm there is an issue with materials that have capped, meaning it appears to let me use "more" mind mats on my main, which is impossible (as it exceeds my class amount), and all others show up in white.

I'm assuming it's related because it's...well, also material in nature, pardon the pun. <3