Fonewearl Material bug?

So... Fonewearls are suppose to have a material limit of 150 but it's saying I can keep using more materials after i already max my materials out awhile ago. I think this might be a bug so I thought I would mention it. also i know that hp tp and the others are separate i am saying i have used 150 in one category and it's letting me exceed this limit.

d775daf5283360646c7cbc72f679f4db.jpg 

29c3ff8dfdd5cadd5b771f975428bc94.jpg

I think I witnessed a similar thing when I played in HH a few hours ago on my RAcast. Pretty sure he has used all the materials he can yet the Def Materials on the ground showed up in white rather than grey text (I didn't see any Pow or Evade drop in that area).

It doesn't seem to cause any issue... besides the wrong display of stats.
I'm looking into it but haven't had any luck yet....

As you saw, the server still tracks your materials correctly but the client somehow is not acknowledging them.
Lets you use materials as if you haven't used any.
I reached a material limit and they went grey but upon changing blocks they are gone again and you can use more.

I haven't modified anything (afaik) that could cause this behaviour but its happening in my test server and in Ultima... which means it's either the DLL or any of the files I share between these servers.
I sort of discarded the DLL since I already tried removing every change it makes to the client and also tried with an original client.
So that leaves us with the parameter files.... which I already tried using originals too :wacko: 

I'll lock this since the main topic here was being able to use more materials than the cap (but that wouldn't save).

If you experience problems with the stats resetting when leveling up, let me know.