Can someone help me with my RAmar..

Weapons: Arrest needle, Psycho raven(or a 50 hit charge vulcan), bringers arm, Canon Rouge, Ultima Reaper, Asteron Striker (or a 50 hit hell laser)

Shield: Red Ring

Armour: Wedding dress

100 euros will likely average out around 150 donation tickets so that will most likely get you most of these items. . .There are some fancier expensive items like the modified yasminkov weapons that have a special and Centurion battle, but if you can get most of those items I listed above that should be more than enough to equip your Ramar with necissary gear.

This guide is outdated and doesn't contain some of the newer items that were added to the server, but overall should give you a decent idea of what to go for.

Edited by Jaz0p
second thoughts

Baranz Launcher would also be pretty good. I wouldn't worry about stuff with hit yet, just get the weapons themselves first. I also wouldn't worry about Wedding Dress yet, because its level requirement is 192. I'd go with Dress Plate, which is able to be used at level 1 and gives a whole lot of EDK, then check into Aura Field which can be used at 152 or 155, forget which.

It's hard to say, im not sure what you have already. Either way some of the best RA guns you can get imo are demon and charge yasminkov9000's, they completely destroy single targets and they have rifle range, nothing really compares. 100 souls is also amazing on ramar (highest atp weapon in the game and coupled with ramars naturally high ata, it doesnt need alot of hit to clean up) An asteron striker has already been mentioned but its not really needed, its more of a luxury thing, a 50 hit hell laser will do just fine and those don't cost much. But again, i dont know what kinda shit you have already. you can do work on a ra for very cheap, its not hard to get the basics and just clean up.

You should try to get a Hell Laser, Cannon Rogue and Charge Vulcans for the time being.  Try to get v101, v502, and an Adept for units for the time being(4th could be cent/ability or whatever you'd need).  Later on you should go for your Arrest Needles, RR and WD but only once you could afford to buy em or hunt em, however you decide to go about it lol.