Fyrewolf5

34 minutes ago, shong said:

Did you try to use more halo souls on it to see if there was more than 1 costume possibility when used with Rico's Glasses?

Hopefully the Agent K costume has some sort of boost, but at the very least, it gives FOmarl a less expensive way to get RR

Also, now I'm super curious if the halo soul works on Rico's Earrings considering it works on 2 other Rico themed shields, and the Bewbs Costume is just a reskin of the earrings.

Yea, I tried using a soul both on the Agent K and the Earrings and neither worked. If it helps find a hidden ability, if any, the description is "Paradoxically, these sunglasses are most effective at night", which I thought just referred to the higher EDK compared to RR.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

"Paradoxically, these sunglasses are most effective at night"

sgan-8953g_zpsrmeklt3c.jpg

Sounds like a reference to one of my favorite 80's songs~ maybe it lets you see in rooms that go dark like those in Ruins?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grimoire Greys said:

sgan-8953g_zpsrmeklt3c.jpg

Sounds like a reference to one of my favorite 80's songs~ maybe it lets you see in rooms that go dark like those in Ruins?

Just tested in a PTS, they seem to have built in Trap Search.

• Like 2

On 10/10/2016 at 6:57 AM, shong said:

Can anyone take screenshots of what the new costumes look like after using Halo Souls on RR?

Frank The Bunny Costume

n0GKdTh.jpg

Cat Scratch Fever Costume

1uIwuCt.jpg

Guardian Angel Costume

zXO2AXc.jpg

Ylvis Costume

SpToeyq.jpg

Bewbs Costume

jy2unus.jpg

Minecraft costume

QqviAzp.jpg

• Like 6

Agent K Costume seems to boost resta/anti when there's another FOmarl with the costume on. Should do more testing to see if it makes megid pierce too or something.

So now that the green names are gone, I hope everyone made good use of them (read: leveled up, or grabbed some vitamins by having lots of Bananas). I'm going to switch to Orb hunting now and I'll share my thoughts on this.

I'm aware not everyone is geared enough to solo a difficult quest like LHB (or even ROCT) and there's nothing wrong with having a full party. But I feel the most efficient way would be to do 2 players with Individual Drops provided both players know what they're doing and are able to pull their weight so they can dispatch of the enemies quickly, hence knowing the spawns is imperative. I've done a couple of first tower only LHB runs on RAcast with multicliented FO to provide SD30 (the FO also acts as "item pickup" slave). I can solo the quest too, but it takes a few minutes longer due to not always having SD.

The multiclient run takes me roughly 30 minutes, so for a "true" 2 player party using Individual Drops with its 67% DAR (if this number is indeed correct), the party should be able to finish a run in 20 minutes to compensate for the DAR reduction. Obviously 3P would require 15 minutes (if it's 50% DAR) etc.

Feel free to leave feedback.

Edited by El Socko
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, El Socko said:

So now that the green names are gone, I hope everyone made good use of them (read: leveled up, or grabbed some vitamins by having lots of Bananas). I'm going to switch to Orb hunting now and I'll share my thoughts on this.

I'm aware not everyone is geared enough to solo a difficult quest like LHB (or even ROCT) and there's nothing wrong with having a full party. But I feel the most efficient way would be to do 2 players with Individual Drops provided both players know what they're doing and are able to pull their weight so they can dispatch of the enemies quickly, hence knowing the spawns is imperative. I've done a couple of first tower only LHB runs on RAcast with multicliented FO to provide SD30 (the FO also acts as "item pickup" slave). I can solo the quest too, but it takes a few minutes longer due to not always having SD.

The multiclient run takes me roughly 30 minutes, so for a "true" 2 player party using Individual Drops with its 67% DAR (if this number is indeed correct), the party should be able to finish a run in 20 minutes to compensate for the DAR reduction. Obviously 3P would require 15 minutes (if it's 50% DAR) etc.

Feel free to leave feedback.

Those aren't the only quests to hunt epsilons, they're just some of the more lucrative ones for maxed out parties to hunt with (ROCT is especially nice for chance of red sword reward too). I don't think we've ever publicly released what individual rate dar %s are yet either. It doesn't seem like anyone has had too much trouble finding the orb, we've had quite a lot drop already. If one's levels/skill/gear are just too low to handle ultimate tower, then players can always try going at it on vhard, albeit at lesser chances. Phantasmal World 4 has 9 very easy floors and then several epsi on the tougher 10f (though still not too hard, nearly all spawns in that quest are only 1 or 2 monsters at a time. as long as 1 non-spawning recobox is left on 10f to control waves, then first half of quest is very, very tame compared to other tower quests), and weather effects can get some quick epsi too without being too overly difficult if you can't find a team to hunt.

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Those aren't the only quests to hunt epsilons, they're just some of the more lucrative ones for maxed out parties to hunt with (ROCT is especially nice for chance of red sword reward too). I don't think we've ever publicly released what individual rate dar %s are yet either. It doesn't seem like anyone has had too much trouble finding the orb, we've had quite a lot drop already. If one's levels/skill/gear are just too low to handle ultimate tower, then players can always try going at it on vhard, albeit at lesser chances. Phantasmal World 4 has 9 very easy floors and then several epsi on the tougher 10f (though still not too hard, nearly all spawns in that quest are only 1 or 2 monsters at a time. as long as 1 non-spawning recobox is left on 10f to control waves, then first half of quest is very, very tame compared to other tower quests), and weather effects can get some quick epsi too without being too overly difficult if you can't find a team to hunt.

Is this confirmed, that C-Orb does in fact drop on Very Hard, but just at a lower rate?

• Like 1

All of them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, velociti said:

skyly Ultimate dorphon dropped a banana cannon (probably 1% in happy hour), and girasole feels like a ~10% drop during happy hour from shambertin boss.

So drop rates are like 1/300 BC and 1/30 GRS ? Sounds legit.

(Also you meant Dorphon Eclair, right ?)