Make cmode great again.

BK-201

I wanted to make a Topic to make easier to find people interested in playing challenge mode.
If you are interested in playing cmode you can follow this topic.
When someone wants to start a party or just to look for people to play cmode can just post in this topic to send a notification to people that might be intersted to play.
Hope this will help.
I also made a cmode team, if you make an account dedicated to cmode you can join it if you want.

Edited by BK-201
  • Like 3

I mean I'm almost always down for c-mode. I still need 1c5,7-9 on hucast, 6 ep 1 stages on foney(forget which ones) and I'll probably do both episodes on hucasey . If you see me in-game with both of my accounts logged, just hit me up and odds are I'll be down for c-mode.

Yeah but following the topic is easier, in case you are browsing afk in game or you are off.
I like the idea of a matchmaking post. If a lot of people will follow this will be much easier to get people

• 1 month later...

I would definitely be down for some c mode. Saith and I spoke briefly about it. I suck at it and it would take me some time but I am in 100 percent. I feel like 99% of the community is missing out on a whole part of the game, well 2 parts. That being challenge mode and battle mode. Let me know tho and I'll be interested. We should have designated c-mode days, times, goals. I dunno. Let's just have fun

Jonesy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm also down for regular C-mode runs from now on.

I play Hucassy, msg me or post in thread when you are interested and we can surely find a time.

Looking forward to play with you people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LunaX said:

I'm also down for regular C-mode runs from now on.

I play Hucassy, msg me or post in thread when you are interested and we can surely find a time.

Looking forward to play with you people.

I will def PM you soon. Name a time, today or sometime when you can and ill be there.

• Like 1