IDS quest for the PDs, help me please.....

Damothedevil

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Kraven202 said:

what part of the room is it? im looking around and i cant see it :/

i believe it's in the southwest? (it's the farthest corner from the door you come into the room from). you have to angle the camera correctly to see it, since the middle of the ceiling comes down a bit and can obstruct the view.

Thought all those topics were merged together x)

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

i believe it's in the southwest? (it's the farthest corner from the door you come into the room from). you have to angle the camera correctly to see it, since the middle of the ceiling comes down a bit and can obstruct the view.

unlike the one in the end of the quest this one doesnt always drop the PD right? btw im sorry to ask this here but is there a list of the quest rewards on this server?

28 minutes ago, Kraven202 said:

unlike the one in the end of the quest this one doesnt always drop the PD right? btw im sorry to ask this here but is there a list of the quest rewards on this server?

Quest rewards list should be made by the authors of the quests.... 
However I am going to make a quest database so we can add all the relevant information about quests on it.

I have been saying that for a while already but I have been a bit busy with the new ship and stuff... (I did get the item database going so that's something)

• Like 1