Help with Hucaseal build

Last swan, vivienne, red sword, or some type of sword, asteron striker, diska of braveman, excaliber.

sues coat, kroes sweater,crimson coat, kasami bracer. red ring is pretty standard at higher levels.

You would be wise to get an adept, v101 or cent battle, v502, smartlink, maybe a resist and cure confuse and cure shock units.

a mag with 47 dex and the rest to power if 0 def mag then 92 power materials, 30 luck, if 5 def mag then 97 power materials the leftover materials you could put to def or evp, my first hucaseal I did def, the one I am working on now I am going evp to see how that turns out

• Like 2

The Haloween event is coming up, so maybe try to get an Ultima Reaper. Decent atp (666 to be exact, I think) and it has hell. I used mine for everything (damage and helling) until I got more HU weapons. And yea, as TripleR said, Sue's Coat or Kroe's Sweater would be ideal, although Kroe's would be way easier to get(ultimate yellow dorphon Eclaire all year round, or Ultimate Vol Opt during Chistmas, I dunno the ids). Sue's won't drop until Easter, from ultimate Deldepth on yellow, pink, and red IDs. Smartlink is almost essential for any HU, although less so for HUcl. Also something TripleR didn't mention is From the Depths and Anti-Dark Ring. FTD has great DEF/EVP and has pretty great resists, too. The bad thing about it is that it causes random confusion, which can be bad for a cast with no anti. It's probably a bit harder to come by, because one of the shields(DF Shield) only drops during Christmas from Falz. ADR is all year round, though. It gives 60 EDK, which is pretty useful in caves and ep 2, but lacks other resits. Other weapons you might want to check into are Daylight Scar, Dual Birds(maybe?), Double Cannon/Black King Bar/Demolition Comet, Twin Blaze(for Gryphon, so you can tag easily), and s-reds. There's probably way more alternatives out there, but those are just some of the basics. 

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone that is kind enough to help a noobie HU hehehe.
Most of the stuff i don't have apart from the Diska of Braveman and the Vivienne altough that one i got to thank a nice person that gave it to me :D 

Long Sword i'm using the Dragon Slayer only because it's real cool looking.

I did found this website and i think its from this server.
http://ultima.psobb.info/home.php

7 minutes ago, Diogo Santos said:

Thank you to everyone that is kind enough to help a noobie HU hehehe.
Most of the stuff i don't have apart from the Diska of Braveman and the Vivienne altough that one i got to thank a nice person that gave it to me :D 

Long Sword i'm using the Dragon Slayer only because it's real cool looking.

I did found this website and i think its from this server.
http://ultima.psobb.info/home.php

its about this server with 'maybe' right stats, but its not from server. also dont trust the site 100% (example tech dmg calculation: says that fomarl with her 1,5x grants boost + 100% grants boost from hylian, +30% grants boost from mg+, +40% boost from Dark bridge would only do 144dmg on a dorphon which is totaly wrong cause i do with my fonwem without any boosts like 1k dmg ^^)

Dorphon  Crater  70  80  98  95  191  123  11  157  101  9  248  91  13  144  33

soly said once if he would do somethin like that it would be in our forum and not on an external website

Thank you for clarifying that but i will only use that anyway to see where i can obtain some weapons, armor and units.

Although some weapons that i've checked doesn't show where they drop for example the Ultima Reaper that mudkipzjm said on his post.

1 minute ago, Diogo Santos said:

Thank you for clarifying that but i will only use that anyway to see where i can obtain some weapons, armor and units.

Although some weapons that i've checked doesn't show where they drop for example the Ultima Reaper that mudkipzjm said on his post.

Ultima Reaper drops during Halloween Event which should start in like 1 or 2 weeks c: a lot of items only drops during events so you cant say where it drops cause if larva decide to be a funny boy he just swap where items drop ^^

5 minutes ago, Night said:

Ultima Reaper drops during Halloween Event which should start in like 1 or 2 weeks c: a lot of items only drops during events so you cant say where it drops cause if larva decide to be a funny boy he just swap where items drop ^^

Oh now i understand.

Thank you for the help :D