Rip my booma off ! [mini-event]

Misombre

Hoooy ! Nice guys ! I didn't expected so much creativity. Am gonna have a hard time translate it all and censor it (Muddy D:) but that's fine with me =D

Just a few points though :

@2blivionYou might wanna change a bit your advertisement because of the following rule that I completely forgot to mention : You can't depreciate other people wares, even indirectly like "a weapon".

@LunaX While am completely fan of your offer (which would have been completely appropriate if I was the buyer), you gotta remind that my booma'be been living in a well all it's life. So she doesn't even know what a Hildebear is =D And though I agree to role play a bit and explain it to the said booma (which is a 11 years old person, cause well I couldn't find a real booma out there and it would've been bothersome to understand it), to be honest, am not quite sure of the efficiency of it.

My booma have no knowledge at all from PSO. So try to make your offer shine by itself, without too much comparison or background. That's just an advice though, what you did so far is still good guys =)

Moreover, there will be a second reward for the most attractive mini-story (still has to be a rip-off advertisement), if they don't already win the booma's PDs.

Edited by Misombre

3 minutes ago, Misombre said:

Hoooy ! Nice guys ! I didn't expected so much creativity. Am gonna have a hard time translate it all and censor it (Muddy D:) but that's fine with me =D

Just a few points though :

@2blivionYou might wanna change a bit your advertisement because of the following rule that I completely forgot to mention : You can't depreciate other people wares, even indirectly like "a weapon".

@LunaX While am completely fan of your offer (which would have been completely appropriate if I was the buyer), you gotta remind that my booma'be been living in a well all it's life. So she doesn't even know what a Hildebear is =D And though I agree to role play a bit and explain it to the said booma (which is a 11 years old person, cause well I couldn't find a real booma out there and it would've been bothersome to understand it), to be honest, am not quite sure of the efficiency of it.

My booma have no knowledge at all from PSO. So try to make your offer shine by itself, without too much comparison or background. That's just an advice though, what you did so far is still good guys =)

Booma!

I have JUST for you, a 4 SLOT FRAME! YAY! 4 SLOTS can be ANYTHING!!

You can equip ANY unit you want AND up to 4 OF THEM!

Just imagine, if you wanted to be stronger, faster, or more mindful, with this FRAME you can! 

You can have ANY stat you want with 4 SLOTS!!!

You can have this AMAZING 4 SLOT FRAME for ONLY 35 pds! 

S> Guilty Light

Why you should buy it ? 'cause you'll look badass :

oZ3RgCK.jpg

You'll become the most badass Booma Ragol has ever met.

You don't like the colour ? Well, it also exists in red and in green :

BCFyuA8.jpgNVhG1Et.jpg

How much ? Ahem.. You know, those items have a huge value for me but for you it'll be 35 pds, which is, of course, a very low price.

• Like 2

Ketchup, your RAcast is holding the weapon in the wrong direction ...

By the way, Misombre ... you might want to remove the black colour tag from most of the text in your first post because it is almost impossible to read when using one of the two dark forum themes.

5 minutes ago, El Socko said:

Ketchup, your RAcast is holding the weapon in the wrong direction ...

By the way, Misombre ... you might want to remove the black colour tag from most of the text in your first post because it is almost impossible to read when using one of the two dark forum themes.

Wow thanks, I didn't realized it Oo I used the black theme for a while and then switch to "Shift (default)".

Hello little Booma.

For only 27 PDs I can sell you this set :

- A Gobooma's right arm
In case you meet a hungry Hildebear so you can protect yourself, your big brother's arm is stronger than yours.
No left arm, sorry only the right.
(if this is showed as a "Gobooma's claw", don't worry, this is neither a bug, nor a lie, remember if I say this is a right arm, then this is a right arm)
Can be a souvenir too.

st7xXAD.png

- A Zanbacon 25/0/20/0
Because ... you're probably hungry too. Don't worry, that meat doesn't come from your family. It's not like Zanbooma.
20% machine because some Baranz bullets are still in. We had to shoot it, because they run fast.

35WSDtU.jpg

- A Crazy Tune 0/0/20/0
... Do I have to say anything ? Which booma has never dreamt of playing heavy metal ?

4QfkRwq.png

So ... why 27 PDs ?
Because big bro's right arm is worth 5 PDs, the left would be only 4 but I prefer selling quality.
The Bacon is fresh, it will still be yummy if you eat it in 3 days you have my word, so 7 PDs,
+1 for the %machine (Baranz bullets are NOT free, 200 mesetas each, that is DEFINITIVELY NOT free)
so 8 PDs.
(After a month, if you haven't eaten it yet, better use it as a stinky weapon)
Then Crazy Tune, it's a unique piece I mean, how can you expect to find something like that in your forest ?
This one is 13 PDs. I swear you will never find one there even if you rob all ragol's blue penguins.

Total :
+5  (Gobooma's Left Right Arm)
+8  (Zanbacon)
+13 (Crazy Tune)
+2  (fast delivery (less than a week))
-1  (because you're my friend)
=27  Photon Drops

Edited by R-78
Typo Gobooma's left arm
  • Like 5

Dear Booma,

It has come to my attention that by spending all your time in forest one (your current place of residence), you have become bored.  With so few people playing forest one or quests that take place there, you have had nothing to do.  I am writing on behalf of a certain person that has just the solution you didn't know you wanted, but desperately need.  This anonymous benefactor will host a tournament soon.  For a small donation of 35 photon drops, you could sponsor said event to help raise awareness of your plight for entertainment.  The best part is that all 35 photon drops will be added to the already substantial prize pool, and there are no requirements for entry!  This means that, should you win, which undoubtedly you will, you will receive not only your 35 photon drops back, but a substantial number more!  Please respond to this letter by 2nd October of 2016 to be eligible for patronage via the enclosed prepaid return envelope that has been included for your convenience.

Thank you,

Anonymous Benefactor

A second submition for fun (ignore this if not allowed)

Dear Sir Booma:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling 40,000,000dts. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or 4 million dts of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least 35pd in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1

Alright guys, I got a few questions for you coming straight from the booma.

Booma is talking :

@R-78 Would you be willing to sell only the Zanbacon and the gobooma's right arm ? With a little reduction because I am your friend (my booma is really getting into it ^^)

@Biza What are the price of each items you're selling and can I buy them separately ? Thank you, regards, booma =)

Booma retire for now.

Note : my booma hasn't decide yet what to buy. He only had a first glance of the wares.

Edited by Misombre

@Booma

Sure I can ;)

+5  (Gobooma's Arm)
+8  (Zanbacon)
+13 (Crazy Tune)
+2  +1 (fast delivery (Crazy Tune was the heaviest))
-1  (friendship)
=13  Photon Drops

/* En tout cas bravo, super original comme évent xD au fait, ton booma, il parle français ou anglais ? Je me demande qui se cache derrière ^^ je vais essayer de te ramener des français pour pas que ta trad soit vaine (même si c'est un peu tard ><)  */

Edited by R-78
no reason
  • Like 1

For a VERY limited time only, and ONLY because Boomas are obviously the most superior being on ragol. Im selling to you these GRAB BAGs of UNTEKKED SPECIAL WEAPSONs!!!!

What is a Untekked special weapon? Well, IT CAN BE ANYTHING!!!! 

Any weapon in the game can be in these little grab bags for you!!! Even something worth 100s of PDS!!!!

and at 3Pds each its a STEAL!!!

Bundling also available. Ask for prices buying in bulk

Bonjour Booma, tu te rappelles de ce petit Chat noir qui est tombé dans ton puits, et que tu as essayé de manger alors que tu n'avais que 4 ans ? Il est revenu, il s'appelle Sato, et veut être ton ami. Il est super mignon et il t'accompagnera de partout ! Je te demande juste en échange 35 pds pour que je puisse te l'amener. Tu lui avais fait mal, il veut ton pardon, et cela est une bonne façon de le faire ! N'oublie pas, l'amitié avant tout ! À bientôt Booma, Bisous :wub: .

Edited by Charlene Enzo
  • Like 1

Here is the list of my booma by interest order :

Biza = :st1::st1::st1::st1::st1:
r-78 = :st1::st1::st1::st1::st1:
HUmanMustard = :st1::st1::st1::st1:
Shiva = :st1::st1::st1::st1:
shunthanos = :st1::st1::st1::st1:
Moiy = :st1::st1::st1::st1:
Azen = :st1::st1::st1:
Charlene Enzo = :st1::st1::st1:
LunaX = :st1::st1::st1:
Lemon = :st1::st1::st1:
mudki = :st1::st1:
Howitzer = :st1:
Ketchup = :st1:

Winner is : Biza

Second winner is : LunaX

Quick reminder, first place has been chosen by my booma and will earn 35 PDs + 1 DT against what was promised.
Second place was chosen (by myself) for the little "role-playing" text and earns 10 PDs

My booma want to thanks you ALL for your offers, he was interested in a lot of them, but with limited money comes limited choice, so please understand his choice =)

Result : Booma has been much more Cartesian and calculating that what I thought. It almost don't even look like a rip off. Here is a bit of his thinking :

Booma was quite interested in the Chu Chu mag.
Booma almost bought a telepipe and a monomate (the monomate did all the lure work oddly)... but finally (gosh that would have been one of the best Rip Off)
Booma was very interested by the Sato, but found it too expansive (compared to the Chuchu mag)
Booma had a huge brainstorm about Dragon Slayer and Daylight Scar.
Booma almost bought a Zanbacon and Gobooma's arm (would probably have done it if was able to buy separately Biza's wares)
Booma is not interested to buy friendship nor help (actually, this is one of the only offer that he did qualify of "rip off" xD).

• Like 3