Lost items

Noopy

Guild Gard : 42149832

Character : Common bank (Slot 2)

Description :

Hello,

I was on my character "Bleu" and I lost some items when I did "Warrior's Pride" quest. I created the room, started the quest, talked to the principal, talked to ASH and then I took my items in the common bank.

I did not see they were missing at this time, I continued the quest and start killing monsters [...], I saw my items were missing a few minutes later. I ended the quest by doing /lobby and then, no items.

I try to create a new room but they did not come back.

Can you help me ?

Help.PNG

Noopy

PS : I do not have screen of these item, they are not very powerful ones, if i recall well they were just a MAG Moroco lv ~60 and a Cent/Pow, I won't cry if it's impossible, I promise

Edited by Noopy

Did you use the bank? If so this is a bug where if you use the bank once quests started you loose the items. This has happened before in other single player ep4 quests and to me aswell as others. Can't remember what the outcome was last time but I've never used the bank again after starting a quest in that mode on ep4 , hope this can be sorted if it's the same thing that happened to me over a year ago : /

• Like 1
1 hour ago, solo guy said:

Did you use the bank? If so this is a bug where if you use the bank once quests started you loose the items. This has happened before in other single player ep4 quests and to me aswell as others. Can't remember what the outcome was last time but I've never used the bank again after starting a quest in that mode on ep4 , hope this can be sorted if it's the same thing that happened to me over a year ago : /

I'll check that out.

2 hours ago, Noopy said:

Hello,

I was on my character "Bleu" and I lost some items when I did "Warrior's Pride" quest. I created the room, started the quest, talked to the principal, talked to ASH and then I took my items.

I did not see they were missing at this time, I continued the quest and start killing monsters [...], I saw my items were missing a few minutes later. I ended the quest by doing /lobby and then, no items.

I try to create a new room but they did not come back.

Noopy

PS : I do not have screen of these item, they are not very powerful ones, if i recall well they were just a MAG Moroco lv ~60 and a Cent/Pow, I won't cry if it's impossible, I promise

Can you tell us the approximate mag stats, ask cyane to give them back to you.