Cyane

I cracked the top, which took me about 20 mins. But the bottom Im missing the 4 characters that are only used once ( 6 if you count the numbers, Right now Im assumng they are numbers though ) Which if you know the rest of the puzzle, The 4 they only use once seemingly can be anything, besides the letters that are already used.

12 hours ago, HUmanMustard said:

I cracked the top, which took me about 20 mins. But the bottom Im missing the 4 characters that are only used once ( 6 if you count the numbers, Right now Im assumng they are numbers though ) Which if you know the rest of the puzzle, The 4 they only use once seemingly can be anything, besides the letters that are already used.

no numbers, the ones on the bottom should be kept as numbers, the rest missing is letters, this was already cracked by 2 peoples, but they are still missing the final clue to finish it

• Like 1

To leave it clear, I'm engaged, the fluffy leg on the floor is my fiance leg

I left a present for the clever mind that figures the last riddle, i have left a name hidden in the previous challenge to be used with the code, the code is something from the picture. 

• Like 3