Cyane

So it was a D that got me stumped for like 10 minutes now ... what the fuck is a "digne"?

Since Cy threw me off with that Yoda grammar, I just took a random guess but hadn't posted this yet, well it's wrong anyway (I tried to find an exisiting English word for all remaining possible words with _igne in Google Translate but nothing made sense):

zignewtfypscc.jpg

Edited by El Socko

6 minutes ago, yaten said:

"If you want to win this message you must transcribe only those digne will get the rich bribe"

Congratulations yaten!

3 minutes ago, El Socko said:

So it was a D that got me stumped for like 10 minutes now ... what the fuck is a "digne"?

Since Cy threw me off with that Yoda grammar, I just took a random guess but hadn't posted this yet, well it's wrong anyway:

zignewtfypscc.jpg

Suck in the D no way xD sooo close D:

Edited by Cyane
  • Like 1

Just now, BK-201 said:

I was trying to translate the 01s on the title lol

That was the easy part ,  it reminded me of subnetting a IPv6  address from some since LOL 

• Like 2

Heh, I translated the title first as I thought it might contain a clue, but then I got a head start because on the first line of the actual quiz text I just tried to figure out what short words those might be ... I got "If you want to win" after 2 minutes and from there it was all about finding matching letters and then the remaining ones.

Still, I have no idea what "digne" is supposed to mean!? Cyane, I assume you just wrote that stuff, then changed it to a specific font. Does the font mean anything, I've never seen it?

Edited by El Socko
  • Like 1

made up word I guess LOL

I was wondering the same thing

I Decyphered the title in like a minute :) 

I pretty much did the same thing you did once I figured out the first line,  I was just piecing letters together to complete the phrase.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, yaten said:

"If you want to win this message you must transcribe only those digne will get the rich bribe"

congrats man i was working on it after i finished a movie then reloaded to see if it was done and you beat me to it xD

i was this far done when i reloaded xD

if you want to win
this message you must trans-ri-e
only those -igne
will get the rich -ri-e

How on earth did you guys even begin to decipher this from symbols to english letters? Assign a variable to each symbol? But how do you go from there? Assume each word has a vowel and so assign "aeiou" to one of those, which then leads to guessing the puzzle ala Wheel of Fortune?

Edit: Oh so you just guessed the first line and plugged and chugged, got it.

Edited by velociti

25 minutes ago, El Socko said:

Heh, I translated the title first as I thought it might contain a clue, but then I got a head start because on the first line of the actual quiz text I just tried to figure out what short words those might be ... I got "If you want to win" after 2 minutes and from there it was all about finding matching letters and then the remaining ones.

Still, I have no idea what "digne" is supposed to mean!? Cyane, I assume you just wrote that stuff, then changed it to a specific font. Does the font mean anything, I've never seen it?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Digne

• Like 1

Heh ... I sure know the word "dignity" which is related, but Google Translate didn't give a translation for "digne" so I assumed it is not a word, hence wrong. Dearie me!