Accurate step by step mag raising programs for specific stats?

Hi there! I've been a fan of pso for years and just recently learned about maxing a characters stats via mats and mag stats(also just recently joined ultima). I'm having issues making a mag with very specific stats to max my humar (5/153/32/0). The thing is the guides that say what mag stats and mats i need don't tell me how to build said mag for my min maxing adventure. After four failed attempts and many wasted hours feeding these mags and trying to plan out one through programs like Magfarm and Magfeeder  I was hoping the community would have some pointers c: many thanks in advance and good hunting!

There are many ways to make this mag, this is one of the ways I know that works.

1. Use a Greenil, Bluefull, Pinkal, Oran or Whitill Ranger for evolution at 10/35/50

2. Feed Monomate until level 10, evolves into Kalki with 5/5/0/0

3. Feed Antidote until level 35, evolves into Mitra something like 5/11/19/0

4. Feed Monomate until it is 5/13/19/0. Feed Antiparalysis until it is 5/13/32/0, evolves into Kaitabha and learns Twins (the only PB that matters)

5. Feed Dimates until 200. Once the mag goes to Pow>Dex it will evolve into something else, but Dimates will continue working. Dimate raises only Power on all Dex>Pow and Pow>Dex Mags. You can also evolve it again with a cell at some point and Dimate will then make it gain Power much faster.

Edited by shong

@shong Lol at feeding a mitra monomates at +3gain only, even for those few levels that takes forever.

@Climhazzard
Well, first off that doesn't sound like a great humar max at only 32 dex. I'm assuming that is trying to use an adept unit, which would mean only needing 31 dex, but also one of humar's advantages is not needing a unit for stats unlike every other hunter, so he generally uses a 5/124/71/0 mag instead.

Humar can max using
5/124/71/0 mag
153 pow mats, 35 luck mats, 43 mind mats (to use holy ray), 19 extra mats (could use 10 more luck mats for max luck with other shields besides rr)

General mag feeding principles:
Baby mags (5-10) can only eat monomates (pow), monofluids (mind), antidotes (dex/pow), and antiparalysis(dex/mind)
lvl 10-35 mags can only eat antidotes (dex/pow), and antiparalysis(dex/mind)
lvl 35-50 mags diverge a bit, between mags raised to level 10 by ranger and mags raised to level 10 by hu/fo.
lvl 35-50 (10 by ra) can eat antiparalysis (dex).
lvl 35-50 (10 by hu/fo) can eat antidotes (dex/pow), antiparalysis (dex/mind), and sol atomizers (pow/dex).
lvl 50+ can eat dimates (pow), difluids (mind), anti-stuff (dex).
Cell Mags can eat dimates (pow), difluids (mind), antidote (dex).

So therefore a good feeding plan on humar would be
lvl 5-10: monomates or antidotes
10-35: antidotes
35-50: antidotes or sol atomizer
Note: Want mag to be Dex>pow>mind for easy twins evolution, so if doing monomates 5-10 and sols 35-50, need to feed a few extra antidotes to keep dex>pow.
lvl 49-50: evolve for twins pb with hunter of Viridia Purplenum Skyly Redria Yellowboze id (dex>pow>mind, becomes ila better feed group) or ranger of Greenil Blueful Pinkal Oran Whitill (dex>pow>mind, becomes kaitabha worse feed group).
lvl50+ : dimates for pow, anti-stuff for dex, feed to desired stats.

Evolution Charts: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2452

Feeding Charts: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1021

ep2 mag feeding charts: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1031

Max Stat Plan compilations:
https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21971-max-stats-plan-compilation-thread/&do=findComment&comment=118688

Hope that all helps.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2