Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Michael Verdon

Maybeeeeeeeee

Recommended Posts

I might actually get to meet The Legend himself? Pate hasn't prepared me for this yet

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And he will start another team and never leave that one again for a week 

 

 

This time he srs

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Legends never die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey michael, u wanna return my dm and df that you took when u get back?

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, josiah said:

hey michael, u wanna return my dm and df that you took when u get back?

 

LOL :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MrHucast said:

LOL :lol:

why is that funny? he stole everything i had, after i was his friend and helped him get to the point he was at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, josiah said:

why is that funny? he stole everything i had, after i was his friend and helped him get to the point he was at.

It was just fun for me that you took the opportunity to shot that. I am not making fun of your gear being stolen. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, josiah said:

why is that funny? he stole everything i had, after i was his friend and helped him get to the point he was at.

If this is the case then open a thread in crime stoppers and state your claim, the GMs can retrieve your items from his account but I assume proof of ownership will be hard , here's hoping mr verdon gives back the items borrowed/stolen when/if he returns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, solo guy said:

If this is the case then open a thread in crime stoppers and state your claim, the GMs can retrieve your items from his account but I assume proof of ownership will be hard , here's hoping mr verdon gives back the items borrowed/stolen when/if he returns

yea thank you, this was last summer though, so over a year ago. i just hope michael will do the right thing, im not to upset about it, im just sad that theres people who would do something like this. honestly michael if you read this, i just want my dm back, u can keep the rest of it, all i want is my dm. thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, josiah said:

yea thank you, this was last summer though, so over a year ago. i just hope michael will do the right thing, im not to upset about it, im just sad that theres people who would do something like this. honestly michael if you read this, i just want my dm back, u can keep the rest of it, all i want is my dm. thanks :)

Yeah that thing is long gone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember last summer : ( you couldn't open a trade room without a certain person joining and trying to sell his stuff in it or read shout box without a price check this or selling this statement I honestly thought he bought that DM with all his hustling but I never asked him outright where it came from, hopefully this will be resolved and you get ALL items that weren't given away back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McLaughlin86 said:

Yeah that thing is long gone.

So you know who he gave it to?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...