Maybeeeeeeeee

Michael Verdon

15 minutes ago, josiah said:

yea thank you, this was last summer though, so over a year ago. i just hope michael will do the right thing, im not to upset about it, im just sad that theres people who would do something like this. honestly michael if you read this, i just want my dm back, u can keep the rest of it, all i want is my dm. thanks :)

josiah, If you can please look through your chat logs and screenshots to find when you loaned these out to him. If you can come up with something to show the items being loaned out, then pm me, soly, and cyane with logs/pics, and we can help return the items to you.

I personally use a handy little tool called AstroGrep to search for text strings within multiple files, which makes it easy to scan my chat logs all at once for things.

• Like 2

i didnt play for a month until i noticed he stole everything, so i just ended up quiting, its the second time ive been screwed by somebody on this server. so i gave up hope for trusting people along with the game.

2 hours ago, rayblasterx said:

When you wait over a year to report a lost/stolen dark wep

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cyane said:

That matter was already discussed between me and josiah privately and should be discussed between michael and josiah

and cyane, i cant discuss it with him because he blocked me after he took everything, so i have no way to contact him.

• Like 1

Michael, honestly man if you do happen to read this, i dont want anybody to have beef with you over this, and i dont want to either, all i ask is that you return one of my dark weaps back to me, either dm or df. i played with you for a while and we were friends in game. it saddens me that you betrayed me like that but i just want things back the way they were. u can keep one of the dark weaps, its ur choosing, but honestly i put my heart and soul into this game, just to have everything taken from me. i plead to you man, i just one one of em back. thanks everybody :) have a good one.