Maybeeeeeeeee

Michael Verdon

1 hour ago, josiah said:

why is that funny? he stole everything i had, after i was his friend and helped him get to the point he was at.

If this is the case then open a thread in crime stoppers and state your claim, the GMs can retrieve your items from his account but I assume proof of ownership will be hard , here's hoping mr verdon gives back the items borrowed/stolen when/ifĀ he returns

11 minutes ago, solo guy said:

If this is the case then open a thread in crime stoppers and state your claim, the GMs can retrieve your items from his account but I assume proof of ownership will be hard , here's hoping mr verdon gives back the items borrowed/stolen when/ifĀ he returns

yea thank you, this was last summer though, so over a year ago. i just hope michael will do the right thing, im not to upset about it, im just sad that theres people who would do something like this. honestly michael if you read this, i just want my dm back, u can keep the rest of it, all i want is my dm. thanks :)

6 minutes ago, josiah said:

yea thank you, this was last summer though, so over a year ago. i just hope michael will do the right thing, im not to upset about it, im just sad that theres people who would do something like this. honestly michael if you read this, i just want my dm back, u can keep the rest of it, all i want is my dm. thanks :)

Yeah that thing is long gone.

• Like 1

I remember last summer : ( you couldn't open a trade room without a certain person joining and trying to sell his stuff in it or read shout box without a price check this or selling this statement I honestly thought he bought that DM with all his hustling but I never asked him outright where it came from, hopefully this will be resolved and you get ALL items that weren't given away back