Forum Updates

Soly

As you guys have seen, we have done quite some updates in the forum from adding the website pages to the drop tables to themes etc.
I'm not going to go deep into this but just want to point out some things.

Right now we have integrated into the forum, most pages that were in the website, like the password change, password recovery, username recovery (this one is new) and the drop tables (which now have 3 different formats for you to choose).

We also added a dark theme which you can select at the bottom of any forum page, and probably will be changing the default theme for something else (not dark), I don't know about it yet.

The last thing is spanish language (I should probably be writing this in spanish lol), just today I added spanish language to the forum (which you can select at the bottom of any forum page) however the language file is not 100% translated so I'll be slowly finishing it.
We'll see how this goes and then we'll add more languages, I am aiming to have the forum in the same languages we have the game (except japanese maybe).

Anyway, hope you guys are enjoying the forum and its updates.

Español - traducción por @Samy Senju

Spoiler

Como han visto, hemos hecho bastantes cambios en el foro desde agregar las páginas web, las tablas de drops, etc.
No voy a profundizar en esto, pero sólo quiero señalar algunas cosas.

En este momento hemos integrado en el foro, la mayoría de las páginas que estaban en el sitio web, como el cambio de contraseña, recuperación de la contraseña, recuperación del usuario (éste es nuevo) y las tablas de drops (que ahora tienen 3 formatos diferentes para que tu elijas).

También hemos añadido un tema oscuro el cual pueden seleccionar en la parte inferior de la página del foro, y probablemente cambiaremos el tema predeterminado por otro (no oscuro), no sé de eso todavía.

Lo último es el idioma español (probablemente debería estar escribiendo esto en español lol), hoy he añadido el idioma español al foro (el cual puedes seleccionar en la parte inferior de la página del foro) sin embargo, el archivo de idioma no está 100% traducido por lo voy a terminarlo poco a poco.
Veremos cómo va esto y después vamos a agregar más idiomas, mi objetivo es tener el foro en los mismos idiomas que tenemos el juego (excepto japones quizás).

De todos modos, espero que estén disfrutando del foro y sus actualizaciones.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, Soly said:

We also added a dark theme which you can select at the bottom of any forum page, and probably will be changing the default theme for something else (not dark), I don't know about it yet.

Yep , I found out just last night and switched to dark right away. As I recall talking with you about adding a darker theme to the forum a while back for accessibility reasons , i'm extremely thankful.

hace 3 minutos, Grimoire Greys dijo:

Yep , I found out just last night and switched to dark right away. As I recall talking with you about adding a darker theme to the forum a while back for accessibility reasons , i'm extremely thankful.

Indeed, I was actually thinking of that.
As you can see the original theme is "dark blue" but I made a "dark green" out of it... I could probably make purple one too.

1 hour ago, Soly said:

As you guys have seen, we have done quite some updates in the forum from adding the website pages to the drop tables to themes etc.
I'm not going to go deep into this but just want to point out some things.

Right now we have integrated into the forum, most pages that were in the website, like the password change, password recovery, username recovery (this one is new) and the drop tables (which now have 3 different formats for you to choose).

The last thing is spanish language (I should probably be writing this in spanish lol), just today I added spanish language to the forum (which you can select at the bottom of any forum page) however the language file is not 100% translated so I'll be slowly finishing it.
We'll see how this goes and then we'll add more languages, I am aiming to have the forum in the same languages we have the game (except japanese maybe).

Anyway, hope you guys are enjoying the forum and its updates.
-removed herobrine

Como han visto, hemos hecho bastantes cambios en el foro desde agregar las páginas web, las tablas de drops, los temas etc.
No voy a profundizar en esto, pero sólo quiero señalar algunas cosas.

En este momento hemos integrado en el foro, la mayoría de las páginas que estaban en el sitio web, como el cambio de contraseña, recuperación de la contraseña, recuperación del usuario (éste es nuevo) y las tablas de drops (que ahora tienen 3 formatos diferentes para que tu elijas).

También hemos añadido un tema oscuro el cual pueden seleccionar en la parte inferior de la página del foro, y probablemente cambiaremos el tema predeterminado por otro (no el dark), no sé de eso todavía.

Lo último es el idioma español (probablemente debería estar escribiendo esto en español lol), sólo hoy he añadido el idioma español al foro (el cual puedes seleccionar en la parte inferior de la página del foro) sin embargo, el archivo de idioma no está 100% traducido por lo voy a terminarla poco a poco.
Veremos cómo va esto y, a después vamos a agregar más idiomas, mi objetivo es tener el foro en los mismos idiomas que tenemos el juego (excepto japones quizás).

De todos modos, espero que estén disfrutando del foro y sus actualizaciones.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, solo guy said:

The arrow to go to top of page is my new best friend , fed up of swiping to top of page about 10 times if it's a long thread , GJ Soly and team for new forum 

Yeah, I don't know why it isn't in the forum by default.

• Like 1