Ultima's Hit Event 2016

Cyane

This was a good event and I congratulate the admins for having done a good job, but better organization is needed, my friend told me hentaimio placed him speacial weapons besides hit, I did not know in fact that he learned it knew after the event: L

2 minutes ago, Cross said:

This was a good event and I congratulate the admins for having done a good job, but better organization is needed, my friend told me hentaimio placed him speacial weapons besides hit, I did not know in fact that he learned it knew after the event: L

hentaimo did great work but hes just a human and cant know everything! just thumps up to cyane soly and mio c:

hace 1 hora, Nightmare2.0 dijo:

hentaimo did great work but hes just a human and cant know everything! just thumps up to cyane soly and mio c:

Sure hentaimio and cyanide did a great job, and i dint  talking about he know (or dont know) something, in talking about we must have a better organization to know all that can be done in an event.

11 minutes ago, Cross said:

Sure hentaimio and cyanide did a great job, and i dint  talking about he know (or dont know) something, in talking about we must have a better organization to know all that can be done in an event.

All that could be done in this event could not have been more clear. Rules were extremely simple :3

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cross said:

and pretty sure you dindt read rules, more simple then that, well idk 

and this was one event that long ago was not made because this events come from GM willings and Larva must accept them, and it was announced long before it start, if someone fail or dont understand any rules, why dont post before?

Edited by Ricardo Gomes

hace 37 minutos, Ricardo Gomes dijo:

and pretty sure you dindt read rules, more simple then that, well idk 

and this was one event that long ago was not made because this events come from GM willings and Larva must accept them, and it was announced long before it start, if someone fail or dont understand any rules, why dont post before?

I read the rules two times and i dont see the fact that u can add special to a weapon. "and this was one event that long ago was not made because this events come from GM willings and Larva must accept them" ty for tell me something that i already know.

• Like 1

hace 1 hora, radezz dijo:

All that could be done in this event could not have been more clear. Rules were extremely simple :3

I  understand the rules, which I was not find out what to add special to a weapon.

well this event was not mean to put specials, or else Cyane had posted. but if any GM during hit event put a special in weapons(at least like mio), well, we can only say TY and NOT  "talking about we must have a better organization to know all that can be done in an event."

the event was clear and had a bonus(special added), was not a rule to put special

22 minutes ago, Cross said:

I read the rules two times and i dont see the fact that u can add special to a weapon. "and this was one event that long ago was not made because this events come from GM willings and Larva must accept them" ty for tell me something that i already know.

and for someone that already "know" why you -.- well never mind, you said it all

• Like 3

Lets not discuss please D:

no discutamos por favor 

Evento de hit y evento de añadir special son 2 eventos diferentes Cross.  Este solo habla de hit. Lo siento por alguna inconveniencia.

Edited by Cyane

hace 3 horas, Ricardo Gomes dijo:

well this event was not mean to put specials, or else Cyane had posted. but if any GM during hit event put a special in weapons(at least like mio), well, we can only say TY and NOT  "talking about we must have a better organization to know all that can be done in an event."

the event was clear and had a bonus(special added), was not a rule to put special

and for someone that already "know" why you -.- well never mind, you said it all

In sure that u dont read was i say in my first post, i  understand the rules, what I think is that there should be a better organization, u are right I can give thanks, but also i will tell  my opinion about the organization of the event ;)

• 1 year later...