Does Humar suck?

Does Humar suck?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Does he suck?

• Yes
    • No.

His techs leave something to be desired. His atp is nice, but Huney can out-preform him in solo with her buffs/debuffs. All you need to make hucast better is a zal gun. His crowd-control leaves a lot to be desired, but that's the same problem with Huney. He might not 'suck', but he's the worst of the hu's, at least in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

His techs leave something to be desired. His atp is nice, but Huney can out-preform him in solo with her buffs/debuffs. All you need to make hucast better is a zal gun. His crowd-control leaves a lot to be desired, but that's the same problem with Huney. He might not 'suck', but he's the worst of the hu's, at least in my opinion.

Once huney was considered the worst of all hunters, but there was gear improvement and now they are sort of ok(ehhh?), maybe soon soon we will have improvement for humar :3 

Here's what I don't understand (topic related)

I've been playing the game here for about 2 years and have been on the forums for about a year and a half and yet nothing ever changes. The same events (which I do like by the way), the same items and the same experience.

Many of the GMs have said that new items should be made for characters, item suggestions are aplenty from users, the demand is definitely there and has been for years and nothing ever gets done about it.

When was the last new item introduced? What was the last item? Also, there's several things that happen surrounding the game that are entirely unnecessary or just asinine.

PGF dropping for a few weeks out of the year or costing literally $500 is beyond ridiculous. What's the reasoning behind not letting it drop all year round? I don't understand it at all. Dark weapons are grossly overpriced to the point where it's insanity. This game/forum nets thousands of dollars a month but it feels to me that the ones spending that money don't really have a voice here. It's madness how much money Larva makes on this yet the game definitely does not reflect that.

The reason users leave here isn't because the game isn't good, they leave because you can only do the same thing so many times til you get bored of hunting for the same things over and over again. PGF could go a long way to alleviating that but it won't change.

Nothing ever does here.    

• Like 9

The problem I see with HUmar is pretty much every other character has there plus points to what sort of game you want play , quick examples hucast massive damage  , non cast girls good spells and some unique animations not to mention cast traps OP Rangers but they all have a good individual plus point. HUmar in my description would be "hey wanna feel weak soloing or useless as part of a team then HUmars your guy " I mean I like my HUmar's appearance he has some cool skins but in game he's lacklustre compared to EVERY other character and the only time a HUmar is strong enough to compete is if you poor a lot of money into items and can get a dark flow. I mean I can't think of a reason to realistically make a HUmar other then the fact you want to use swords but as a human and to be honest (I have both) my FOmar is way superior play experiance for melee combat. With just a couple of items HUmar could be at least buffed upto the level of everyone else. Just my opinion though 

1 minute ago, ZenReborn said:

Here's what I don't understand (topic related)

I've been playing the game here for about 2 years and have been on the forums for about a year and a half and yet nothing ever changes. The same events (which I do like by the way), the same items and the same experience.

Many of the GMs have said that new items should be made for characters, item suggestions are aplenty from users, the demand is definitely there and has been for years and nothing ever gets done about it.

When was the last new item introduced? What was the last item? Also, there's several things that happen surrounding the game that are entirely unnecessary or just asinine.

PGF dropping for a few weeks out of the year or costing literally $500 is beyond ridiculous. What's the reasoning behind not letting it drop all year round? I don't understand it at all. Dark weapons are grossly overpriced to the point where it's insanity. This game/forum nets thousands of dollars a month but it feels to me that the ones spending that money don't really have a voice here. It's madness how much money Larva makes on this yet the game definitely does not reflect that.

The reason users leave here isn't because the game isn't good, they leave because you can only do the same thing so many times til you get bored of hunting for the same things over and over again. PGF could go a long way to alleviating that but it won't change.

Nothing ever does here.    

Valentines of this year new items were introduced.

As for the pgf issue gotta bug larva for replies.

• Like 1

New items aren't items that are in the vanilla game that have been removed and then added back. That's just lazy.

New items are created items like Lindcray, Master Sword, Hylian Shield, Ultima Reaper, SoV, etc. 

Humar sucks yes. I wouldn't play humar. Plus they really got bad skins.

@Cyane Huney are really "powerful". Or at least, you can't say anymore that they sucks. Their crowd control is not flawless but does exist and is not that bad (at least the game stay challenging... exit Racast !). The only thing that Huney could use, but so Humar and Hucast do, is a little more ATA.

@ZenReborn Last new (and good) item was Lindcray if I remember well, and it was this year. I only deplore that it's a gun, huuum, but well that's just my idiosyncrasie talking here. Slicer of Vengeance was already there last year and perhaps even before (but I was not there so I dunno).

Humars are HUs, therefore they suck :^)

2 hours ago, ZenReborn said:

rANdom nonsense

Then this :

Nothing ever does here.    

>Assuming that hunting a year round PGF over and over and over and over wouldn't get boring

>Assuming the game isn't 100 years old. It is simply incapable of providing a new and fresh experience no matter how much $$$ gets pumped in

>Quality Post