Enemy Models updated (not complete yet)

Shiva

Here r some lil updates i made so far

Delsaber leg looks kinda crooked and his walking, fighting and holding a weapon isnt done as well but it can be still fixed (ignor the skin)

4v2ruw.jpg

29qntid.jpg

35ldl74.jpg

This lil man has no legs (he had an operation, dont blame him)
but so far he has the smoothest animation.

wml5j.jpg

and the last one is the horrific Booma (+18)
Still wondering why some models r upside down, which also happens to the rappy. Also the Recobox only shows his shadow atm.

vqma94.jpg

2uh8xw7.jpg

For all those i still have to create new or existing skeletons to fix the movements.

• Like 5

Nice work so far dude : ) only thing I've seen close to this is a YouTube video where some guy managed to port sinow zoa's head onto his character : / I wonder if the process is similar to what's in kamui body model swap thread ? I've already successfully managed to make my FOmar/RAcast but couldn't link pictures due to forum being down : ( will post later when I get home. The enemy models I'm most looking forward to are ill Gill and all the sinow security bots so if you got those in pipeline I'm super excited : ) 

• Like 1

I've contact him from the Video. He is also on ultima And send me the files i was asking in another post to convert obj files to nj files. Only have to fix the skeleton which makes the Animation for the Char. Shouldn't be that Hard .

what kamui did, was a totally different thing. The Monster Models arent swapped. These r selfmade since some Models r chrashing the Game, like Olga Flow. And that is the reason i didnt swap them, but made "own" Models with own Skeletons.

Edited by Shiva

hmmm that's interesting , I thought you couldn't add anything new into pso ? But your skeletons aren't currently an original item yet you have put them into game. How do they work? Are they shown instead of your character like sonic and flowen ?

I just gave all the bones the Same Name. When i did the bones i used the original files as refference. It's totally pissible to add new stuff, but First i want to get it Done with the Pso files, to See if i made something wrong. But since i made the delsaber, i can Continue with other Models After i completed the delsaber. I just want to make Sure i do everything Right, since sega uses quiet senditive files.

• Like 1

lol dude as far as i knew you couldn't make new models in this game only modifications to existing , theres some real scope here for potential new content and in the very distant future some new races to add to existing newman,human and cast crew. i know you're in the early stages but keep up the good work and good stuff will follow : ) 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2016 at 10:54 AM, Shiva said:

Here r some lil updates i made so far

Delsaber leg looks kinda crooked and his walking, fighting and holding a weapon isnt done as well but it can be still fixed (ignor the skin)

4v2ruw.jpg

29qntid.jpg

35ldl74.jpg

This lil man has no legs (he had an operation, dont blame him)
but so far he has the smoothest animation.

wml5j.jpg

and the last one is the horrific Booma (+18)
Still wondering why some models r upside down, which also happens to the rappy. Also the Recobox only shows his shadow atm.

vqma94.jpg

2uh8xw7.jpg

For all those i still have to create new or existing skeletons to fix the movements.

Does it have a moving animation right now? If so, I want to see this monstrosity come to life!

11 minutes ago, chuk said:

Does it have a moving animation right now? If so, I want to see this monstrosity come to life!

yea, these few have animations, but i dont have the files anymore, cause back then my pc crashed even twice. but its easy anyway to recreate those.

@chuk

dont watch at night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gRWfZumOCg&feature=youtu.be

41 minutes ago, ScoobyDew said:

Cool stuff.

Maybe you could do the animations yourself. They shouldn't be too difficult to recreate.

Looks like the game handled the Booma's alpha texture itself.

i put the texture and the animations by myself on it. The reason it moves that weird is, that i named the bones the wrong order.

1 minute ago, Shiva said:

@chuk

dont watch at night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gRWfZumOCg&feature=youtu.be

i put the texture and the animations by myself on it. The reason it moves that weird is, that i named the bones the wrong order.

This video is private.

Sorry about that.

Simply hilarious, the only thing missing is some spooky music and sound effects. You're inspiring me for a great halloween event for next year ^^

• Like 2