Farewell for now, friends...

Varista

I'll try to keep this short for those of you that have better things to do than read my farewell, lol.

In December of 2015 I hit a very low point in my life, I was depressed for 3 weeks straight and a few days before Christmas I overdosed on Albuterol, which if you don't know is the stuff that you use to breathe when you have asthma attacks; but if you take too much, it can actually prevent you from breathing by swelling your lungs and choking you out. I spent the next 5 hours in the ER as they pumped gases into my lungs trying to stop the swelling. Needless to say I was down low.

What this has to do with me saying goodbye? Well, everything I thought of at the time of my OD was bad thoughts. Ever since that day, PSO has been nothing but a saddening experience for me. It reminds me too much of the people I knew as a kid and the same people I lost as I got older; reminds me a lot less of the people I now know and hold dear to my heart. Needless to say, PSO is no longer a fun experience for me and I've slowly been drifting apart from it for years now, but that December helped me realize just how uninterested I was in the game and how sad that game makes me feel. To try to avoid feeling the way I did then, I've decided to leave PSO behind... at least until I've got a better hold on my emotions and memories. I've had a very rough time with PSO in the past, and for the most part, it's been a gigantic part of my life and has been the sole reason for me being so interested in online games. Right now, it's too much to bare on my heart. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can take much more of PSO.

For those of you that care, I'm sorry, I'll try to fix this and be back with you folks. For those of you that don't, you probably get what you've been wanting, lol. No hating though.

Farewell my friends, may we meet again someday soon. You have all touched my heart in one way or another and these bonds that I have formed will help guide me to a better future and mindset. I thank you all for your help on my long, 8 year journey through PSOBB. Thank you.

Jg6q6Hyh.png

• Like 6