Ultima's Triforce Event 2016

Cyane

Can confirm that the drops do in fact happen in One Person mode. Gal Gryphon finally pitied my Purplenum FOmar enough after OHKOing me through many Scape Dolls.

pso131169853096738481.png

34 minutes ago, Lone Ranger said:

This has nothing to do with the event, but I love Solo guys Ramar Skin.  I need to learn how to make my game look less normal and more awesome like everyone elses :'(

lol dude thanks : ) in that picture im using the nano tech RAmar skin from pso univers, its currently broken and looks how you see it in my pic but i have repaired it for the effect you see on that site (just the metal face really and some broken texture sizes) im using a spread needle skin from the weapons skin link to kamui's site and an orange and black elenor skin on a model swapped tellusis (looks like elenor but is my tellusis) ive pretty much picked up the basics of skinning in a week so dont be put off with the learning curve and stick at it : )also im using echelons pso 2 skin pack which includes hi res mines 1 and 2 and my favourite hud pretty much all from pso univers

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...