}
}
else
{
	// good luck next time
}

• Like 1
Just now, Ketchup said:

@Depassage and I just found a Hylian Shield using Individual Drops, it seems to be working :3

Really? Multiplayer Individual and it dropped for one of you? You said that you and Depassage just found a Hylian Shield but if one dropped, then only one of you actually got it. Unless two dropped, one for each of you. Please clarify as much as you can. I want to make sure it can actually drop for multiplayer Individual.

2 minutes ago, Midori said:

Really? Multiplayer Individual and it dropped for one of you? You said that you and Depassage just found a Hylian Shield but if one dropped, then only one of you actually got it. Unless two dropped, one for each of you. Please clarify as much as you can. I want to make sure it can actually drop for multiplayer Individual.

We were in the same room using individual drops (So, Multiplayer Individual Drops), a Hylian Shield dropped and Depassage was the lucky one !

Just now, Ketchup said:

We were in the same room using individual drops (So, Multiplayer Individual Drops), a Hylian Shield dropped and Depassage was the lucky one !

OK good. So it can drop with Individual after all. I guess my CCA parties just had bad luck. I still wonder about the non-Caves EP 1 bosses in TTF though, because that was extraordinary levels of bad luck.

Thanks for telling us this. I will go back to doing multiplayer Individual CCA runs and see if the Hylian Shield drops in my party, so I can be certain of it.

• 2 weeks later...