Buying FO starter pack.

Ruffalufacus

Starting my Force. Thinking about FOnewm, but I'll be needing a MG+, V801, Cent/Mind, (not sure on my mag just yet but probably a 5/0/0/195), and anything I may have missed. Of course Lindcray, Psycho Bridge, Merc Rod, ect. The usual OP Force weapons and stuff. Hit me up if you have any good deals on the end-game Force gear. TY.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ruffalufacus said:

Starting my Force. Thinking about FOnewm, but I'll be needing a MG+, V801, Cent/Mind, (not sure on my mag just yet but probably a 5/0/0/195), and anything I may have missed. Of course Lindcray, Psycho Bridge, Merc Rod, ect. The usual OP Force weapons and stuff. Hit me up if you have any good deals on the end-game Force gear. TY.

I think you just asked for all the end game  and OP force gear XD but I will see what I got for you :)

• Like 2

Custom donation mags cannot be rare mags. You can get a non-rare 200 mind mag and then evolve it into Soniti with the right ID & Cell 502. Soniti has 50% proc rate invince for all 3 triggers like Sato does.

Just now, Ruffalufacus said:

Also need 125 HP and TP materials!

I have all of that. I sell HP Mats at 5:1 and TP Mats 1 PD. I can trade in about 15 mins if you are interested.

1 minute ago, Midori said:

I have all of that. I sell HP Mats at 5:1 and TP Mats 1 PD. I can trade in about 15 mins if you are interested.

I appreciate that offer but that's entirely too high of a rate for me.

• Like 1