Greetings. Alex aboard.

Babachev1BG

Hello guys. Alex is here.

So as you all found out, my name is Alexander Babachev, but my friends call me Alex, so you may as well do that. I'm a huge MMORPG fan and I've been looking for a MMORPG to play for a long time, but unfortunately there was no such a game to catch my eye, the only exception is World of Warcraft, which I've been playing for about 10 years now. Now I've been caught by Phantasy Star Online. While watching the trailers and the gameplays on youtube I was truly amazed and I was very keen to download that game, but unfortunately, I couldn't find it the last year. I found a game whose servers were offline and the other one was with Japanese registration page which is the primary reason for my misunderstanding over the registration page. Now I'm here and I'm ready for lots of new friendships as well as people who are ready to get on a really interesting adventure with me. The universe of PSO is truly awesome and I can not refrain taking look at it.

My skype is: Soft.killerFFA. I'll probably have a lot of questions, but if you want, you can invite me so I can inquire freely when I've got the required amount of time ofc. I'm currently downloading the 360MB ''Ultima_PSOBB.exe'' which will install me the required features to join the game.

Thanks,

Alex.

• Like 1