Hello everyone as the title says so, there's a new donation system starting tonight. I will try to explain as best I can the new donations ticket system (DTS). First of all I already tested the application in a demo forum and i didn't find any bug on it so far. if you find a bug or an error please send a PM to me or any member of the staff.

Now i will like to give a little explanation on what is new and how to use it.

The donation process is the same. Once you donate you will receive a PM with details of your donation, following you will add a GM so he/she can redeem the item in game. Once you donate if you go to your profile you will be able to see the amount that you have collected. Once Item is redeem in game the GM or member of the staff will edit that amount leaving a Note on it regarding the redeem of such items. This will work for you as a log of transactions, only you will be able to see this!!

Another one new feature is the ability to transfer your DTS to another member. Again once you donate you will receive a PM with the details of your donation. And in your profile you can see the compiled amount you own of DTS. --- IF you want to transfer some of your DTS to another member the following rules apply.

First and important, you will use the new app to transfer the desire amount to such member, system will auto deduct the amount you sent, (please add a note to the transfer so we can have a good log of the transfers!.) after this the member has to go to his profile and accept this transfer ---IMPORTANT (THIS IS NOT REFUND-ABLE NOR WE ARE ABLE TO TRANSFER BACK THE AMOUNT TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER)

Second, in the original PM you got from your first donation, you will mention to whom did you transferred the amount , again staff will check this and once the amount is accepted by the other member we will add him to the PM to proceed with the redeem of items.

I believe i have cover all the major changes here. If you have a question feel free to post it here.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 4

By the way .. one user couldn't find how to send DTS to another member.

the button is in the index of the forum, just below the "Donate Now" button.

:onion-head01:

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 2/11/2020 at 10:14 AM, Tiel said:

oh i see it now

FINALLY SEND ME MY Dutch Tickets. It's been 2+ years you corona virus. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1