EVENT Ragol Fighters

Cyane

Sorry for the delay!

Branches are ready, since I know how most events go, somebody will miss the action, branch 1 battles will be the last one's to happen, in case too many miss it. 

Battles will start on Monday and happen all week long. Try to be online or even plan with the correspondent fighter of your branch to meet up for battle. I will be around all week to start your battles and make sure everything is fair.

Come with a newly created FOmar when the time comes, use of foie won't be allowed.

If you want to facilitate provide also your guildcard to me via pm.

branches_by_cyane_ei-daenuv0.png

Español (batallas arriba)

Perdón por el retraso!

Las ramas están listas,  ya que sé cómo la mayoria de los eventos van, alguien perderá la acción , la subdivisión 1 de las batallas seran los últimos, en caso de alguién que no pueda batallar. 

Batallas comenzarán a lunes y pasaran toda la semana. Intenta estar en línea  o intenta planear con tu adversario para reunirse para la batalla. Yo estaré aquí toda la semana para comenzar las batallas y asegurar que todo es justo.

Vien con un Fomar recién creado y no será permitido el uso de Foie.

Si deseas facilitar envia tu guildcar para mí a través de una PM.

Português

Perdão pelo atraso!

Os ramos estão prontos, como sei como os eventos são, alguem irá perder a ação,  as batalhas do ramo 1 serão as ultimas a acontecer, en caso de muitos não comparecerem.

As batalhas começam segunda e irão decorrer a semana toda.  Tenta estar online ou mesmo planear com o teu oponente  do teu ramo para se encontrarem para a batalha. Eu estarei por perto toda a semana para começar as vossas batalhas e assegurar-me que tudo está justo.

Vem com um FOmar recentemente criado(novo) quando o tempo chegar, o uso da técnica foie não é permitido.

Se quiseres facilitar envia o teu guildcard por uma PM para mim.

Edited by Cyane
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

good that you have forgot me xD anyway i cant do the event :c im on holidays on sunday :c

gah sorry xD thought that was edited after xox

;w; the event rounds last around 1-2 weeks depending on how many i can put together to fight

so if you still want i can add you

Edited by Cyane

1 hour ago, Cyane said:

gah sorry xD thought that was edited after xox

;w; the event rounds last around 1-2 weeks depending on how many i can put together to fight

so if you still want i can add you

ill be back at 04.sep x: if its possible ok.. if not then dw c:

With this subscriptions are not accepted anymore

New branches will be up soon. Peoples on branch 1 will have their battles last, and possibly will be merged with other fighters if their opponents miss all the battle calls.

Battle calls for first round will happen till the 27th of this month, branch 1 fighters have 1 week extra, since their branches involve 2 fights(if they happen).

This afternoon we can start some battles, pairs can pm me together and say they are available. Battle calls will happen as I'm ready.

branches_by_cyane_ei-daenuv0.png

>>Mention to this post to get prepared>>

Edited by Cyane

2 hours ago, chrisNL said:

did cyan not add her twitch link?!

https://www.twitch.tv/cyaneei/profile

lmao awesome. "Stay tune for the all the Ultima Olympic trials, ONLY on CYANIDE TV!"

kERaLAr.png

Credits to Wufsbane for the original art.

Edited by Nessly
  • Like 2