Lost Noob/HP and Mag

Just now, cyane said:

Found 2 on 

Kappy 42173407

and 3 on 

Bounce 42174495

D:  unsure if any got them

I think Kappy must have picked up the other 2 because Bounce didn't come in until later on I think, and PSOAddict I made a room named Fae

Edited by Faelynn
added dialog

I was in the room with fae and she dropped them in one big pile. i grabbed as many as i could (thought they were free) and kappy got the other half of the deal. He then equipped them and announced "noob/hp's are op" and stored them. i tried hustling them off him but he wanted to keep them. I'm sure those two are fae's

3 hours ago, RJTB said:

Hope you can get them back buddy, really nice guy. I had the same issue but with my pds i had 10 and then they disappeared from my inv. i had to sell some of my items to get the pds back.

fae isnt a nice guy.. shes a nice lady :3

This might be something I saw before in a mag feeding room. I think I dropped monomates or something as a magfeeder but character saw and picked up a mag, magfeeder dc'd and when I got back no more bank in inventory of character who dropped it, although luckily for me I was dual logged and could see what was going on.

Still kind of shows you how weird stuff can get in this game, I mean a mag I wouldn't have been too upset because I make them, but there are a few items that if it happened, I might be losing a bit of sleep. Reminds me that I need to think twice before dumping a bunch of stuff I randomly picked up o.o

the most weird story happened to me and howi xD

he used a easter egg (he had 10) got dced.. after hes relog he realized that all eggs were gone ^^

funny thing was.. suddenly i had 1 egg in inv 6 in bank and 2 in common bank ^^

idk how.. but such things happens D: