Shiva

Here a Guide to Play as the Boss DRAGON on any difficult.

Requirements

quest: TTF Ultima or Towards the Future

minimum 2 Players

maximum 4 Playerrs

only Room Leader can be the DRAGON

After the DRAGON dies, the Player dies too and wont get the EXP

Enter the Quest, go as usual to Forest 2 and kill all enemies. If you Walk back to the Blue teleport which leads back to Pionier 2, some more enemies will appear.

Kill them all, then go on. Right at the First door will appear another Monster. He spawns in about 30 seconds After u enter the door.

after this one you cant miss any enemies now. So go on and kill the Last few of them till you reach the Boss Portal.

Set a Ryuker or Telepipe and Head back to Pionier 2.

Talk to the Lady in Black at the Pipe you just Set. (Near the Bank)

She give you an Access Code.

Now go down to Forest 2 again and head back to the Blue Teleporter.

Inside that Room is a Terminal.

Activate it. Hit "Yes".

Now Move through the Boss Portal.

Explore and enjoy your new gained Powers. ;)

Edited by Shiva
  • Like 3

what can u do as the dragon? cause i remember seeing something about this AGES ago but it looked like u was just stuck in the boss room x3

would be cool if they pulled a demon souls and the dragon was being controled by some player when u do TTF or something :3

The Dragon can fly, breath Fire/ICE (also during his flight) and attack with his tail (Looks like He is dancing) and of course u can Walk around

At work at the minute but looking forward to trying this lol , but what happens if dragon wins? Can the dragon actually win and I'm sure there's a cool mini event idea here somewhere : ) just got to think of some parameters and rules maybe 1 star weapons and a time limit? Time to distract myself from work and get my pso brain on :onion103:

Edited by solo guy
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, solo guy said:

At work at the minute but looking forward to trying this lol , but what happens if dragon wins? Can the dragon actually win and I'm sure there's a cool mini event idea here somewhere : ) just got to think of some parameters and rules maybe 1 star weapons and a time limit? Time to distract myself from work and get my pso brain on :onion103:

Didnt Test it yet, if He can win. Cant Check it atm. Also at work. The idea of an Event would be nice ??

Another requirement is that 1st and 2nd player MUST be the same gender. If you are not, then you will get the love check test instead. Also, you can only move around as the dragon if you have a controller plugged in, keyboard will not let dragon walk/fly in any direction.

If you kill the others, nothing happens, they are just dead on the ground and you are still playing as dragon. It's not like dragon is a difficult boss though, you will be forced to roar after damage threshold has been reached and you will die soon after. It probably won't work for any kind of event though, dragon is just too weak no matter what limits you set and there is also a thing you can do to cheese and stall out infinitely. One interesting feature about playing as dragon is that when you stomp enemy players, they shrink and become unable to use techniques, though there is a little starpad in the arena to heal them.

dyk7cy.jpg

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

This sounds pretty fun >:D

And I think I can cook something up for an event, maybe kill dragon with no weapons\techs? sounds fun to me xD

2 minutes ago, Lemon said:

This sounds pretty fun >:D

And I think I can cook something up for an event, maybe kill dragon with no weapons\techs? sounds fun to me xD

I've punched the dragon to death as a foney before and it doesn't take too long. Dragon is just too weak, and there are some other exploits that make it unsuitable for a challenge/event

4 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I've punched the dragon to death as a foney before and it doesn't take too long. Dragon is just too weak, and there are some other exploits that make it unsuitable for a challenge/event

awwwww ok.  Wonder if I can get the same script code to work for falz? that'd be pretty cool.  Oh well, if it doesn't work we'd have a nice gimic xD  Thank you for the guide!

• Like 1