HUNTER'S GUILD ? voice chat ? easy setup, no software needed

ERxMkxB.jpg

JOIN HERE

Welcome to the Hunter's Guild, a Phantasy Star Online Ultima Discord voice chat!

Finally a fully functional voice chat group you can easily jump in without fussing with installing any software!

You can use this anytime to easily chat with others on the server. Collaborate more easily while playing quests or Challenge mode! Taunt your opponents or hear them whine as you take them down in Battle mode! Perform trades faster without the back and forth texting required by trades! You can do it all easily in this voice chat. Just select the voice channel you want to easily jump in and out while playing! Popup & sound notifications are also supported!

SCREENSHOT

raFkhK1.png

Credits to Amakou-Skye for his awesome artwork used in the first photo!

Edited by Nessly
  • Like 1

Lel...
I made this a while ago when we didn't have shoutbox for a few hours/days?.

I don't intent to manage it in any way so I could tell the people who are on it (which aren't too many) to check yours.

Always nice to have more stuff around. Nobody uses the official mumble, I'm not sure how the other discord group is, the steam group has been ded forever. The Pro Teamspeak is still doing ok and open to everyone on ultima server though. Good luck with this one nessly!

3 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Always nice to have more stuff around. Nobody uses the official mumble, I'm not sure how the other discord group is, the steam group has been ded forever. The Pro Teamspeak is still doing ok and open to everyone on ultima server though. Good luck with this one nessly!

You should move to discord lol...

I just announced in the other discord to check yours @Nessly (as you might have seen). Hopefully people will move there.

• Like 1

Discord is a great chat server and app. They are always making improvements...There is even a better discord download for full customization.Some very great server tools and text to type and type to talk

Edited by Too Fast Tim

1 hour ago, cyane said:

Might need some tutorial on how to configure it, took me a while the first time/creating account/setting icon etc.. still feels a bit intrusive it does pop ups on the side of the screen

Because you have it set with those permissions.

Go to your settings and disable desktop notifications lel

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2016 at 9:02 AM, Fyrewolf5 said:

No idea why no one uses mumble to be honest, is the best VOIP service you can use , even low bandwidth users always have a crystal clear chat. The service is there for free use , dont need an account or anything just to install the software.

maybe i haven't advertise it properly??

I don't think this has to do with advertisement.
Lots of people in PSO dont like to use VoIP, for whatever reason, and those that do already have their own platform.
For example PRO was first on Ventrilo then in Teamspeak

(not so) Recently came discord which I know of at least 3 discord servers of people playing here in Ultima.

I don't think mumble is the"best" VoIP, but to each their own.
I personally like Discord but have a love/hate relationship with their installer and GUI lol (I have come to accept it a bit).

Edited by Soly

7 hours ago, Larva said:

No idea why no one uses mumble to be honest, is the best VOIP service you can use , even low bandwidth users always have a crystal clear chat. The service is there for free use , dont need an account or anything just to install the software.

maybe i haven't advertise it properly??

I didn't know we had a mumble.

1 hour ago, Soly said:

I don't think this has to do with advertisement.
Lots of people in PSO dont like to use VoIP, for whatever reason, and those that do already have their own platform.
For example PRO was first on Ventrilo then in Teamspeak

(not so) Recently came discord which I know of at least 3 discord servers of people playing here in Ultima.

I don't think mumble is the"best" VoIP, but to each their own.
I personally like Discord but have a love/hate relationship with their installer and GUI lol (I have come to accept it a bit).

I like discord because it has a good text chat system (better than teamspeak and shoutbox at least (imo).

I've never used discord, though I use the PRO teamspeak. TS is sorta shite, but its whatever. I actually really love the Curse Voice client. It's easier to make groups of people, and you can communicate through the mobile curse app as well. idk. I wish I could convince everyone to move onto Curse voice. It's free, easier, and prettier.

• 1 month later...

For those who didn't get a chance to see this thread when it was originally posted, here's a little bump!

All hunters are free to use this Discord server voice chat! A great thing about is that you can even use it through your web browser.

Join here! https://discord.gg/mC5UX7Y

Discord chat is feature rich, allowing pics, gifs and even videos to be embedded in chat. Now only that, but changing chat parties is a breeze.

screenshot_20161010201600.png

• 4 months later...

From now on this is the official Ultima PSOBB discord server.

We would like to thanks Nessly for the work he have put in to this. He have transfer the server to us but he will remain as moderator.

Cool changes are coming.

Thanks.

• Like 3