Mini Event - The 5 items (ENDED)

Cyane

Eu traria 5 Satos porquê sou um louco que adora gatos... :onion86:

I would brought :

• The Fonewife because it is best to not be alone : in the fun like in the fight (also if we end up being the last survivors of pioneers we can still repopulate after)
  • My Shouren, because Ragol is still a dangerous place at the end of the day. Also very good to cut BBQ meat and to practice martial arts in mock battles ; so that we could train in the way of the sword.
  • A tekker's head mounted on a flying robot disk with lots of information and WIFI. Tekkers are always a great subject of joke and a good pretext for laughing. We would make fun of him all the day around and use him as a radio.
  • Paganini on a hoverchair (a hovering wheelchair without the wheel) because he's too lazy to walk on Ragol. Since it is probably his birthday, we can take this opportunity to celebrate it. Also he always have useful tools on him and a certain amount of knowledge (the tekker's head was for this very point in the first place, but I don't trust a beheaded tekker's knowledge. It lacks of spine.)
  • A Bag full of food : lot of meat (sausages, ribs, kobe beaf steak, kangaroos), some vegetables (such as bambo, black mushrooms, tomatoes, red pepper, bird pepper), pineapple, coco milks, beer, panaché, whipped cream, chocolate and coco syrup. This bag would have a big Skyly symbol tattooed on it, for whatever reasons you can find.

I am in no case responsible for what people I'll bring with me carry with them (Fonewife's clothes and feelings, Shouren's bands and blood potential, Paganini's hoverchair, and the Bag's food... I mean, I bring the bag, the food is just the bag's stuff I have no control over it). I also take no responsibility if Paganini decide to bring his stupid son along to the party. (yes it would be a Ragol party)

• Like 2

Ok i will try.

In this summer i go to seaside

I take a good girl on my side.

A bag of food to use when i get hungry.

My special ball to play, to not get angry.

The surftable, for the amazing waves.

Great music for my girl, i wanna see how she dances.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow O__o I actually won something ? That's so crazy am gonna take a day off and contemplate destiny through my cat's eyes =D

But you did something terrible Cyane, you gave me hope and confidence. I don't know yet how it will affect my life, but... hum ? am I being too loud ? ok ok, I cut the crap out e__e

Thanks for choosing me, I put a lot of thought in it !

• Like 2