... ] ~ Delsaber Gauntlet ~ [ ...

Misombre

scgpde.jpg

... ] ~ Delsaber Gauntlet ~ [ ...

A dark energy traveled through the cosmos and hit the surface of Ragol ; silently. There, in this ancient graveyard far away from any life forms, a shadow smile awkwardly; devilishly. The ghostly shape promptly gets thicker, denser ; feeding on the dark energy now permeating the earth.

A faint laugh of joy and madness raises up from the graveyard cracks...

A soul has been brought back from the nothingness... defying the laws of the universe. Something has been reborned for the only challenge of living among us.

sxdmk1.jpg

± Necromant ± 

« People of Pioneer... I shall now drive you through a survival ordeal. To this end, the youngest of your kind shall be my victims... or become true heroes. »

This event is the first part of the Delsaber Gauntlet. You don't need to participate to every part of the gauntlet, you will receive a prize and have your place in the Gauntlet Ranking if you succeed in this event. It is then up to you to participate to every events or not.

How to participate ? 

- Players required : 2 or 3 (so no player alone and no full team)

- Teams must have maximum one Robot/Android/Cast/name it (a special bonus will be added on your final score if you make a team of one hunter, one ranger and one force ; one human, one cast and one new human)

- You need a character level 23 or less

- Your character must not have any :

• Disks
  • Materials
  • Stuff (you can only bring a mag with 5 in DEF)
  • Mesetas

In other words, your character must be completely clean. You must have even less stuff than a level 1 just created. A 5 DEF mag is all you should have when participating.

You will have to play with one or two teammates in a certain quest and making it alive as far as you can.

You will be followed by ± Necromant ±, who is supposed to be the fourth member of your team (or third if you only play with one teammate). ± Necromant ± will be able to help you if you order her. Anyone in your team can order her as long as you have enough Will Points to do so.

What are Will Points ?

You will start the game with 10 000 Will Points. You can use Will Points to buy stuff and to order ± Necromant ± around.

Will Points allow you to buy : weapons, armors, shields, units, disks, monomates. All stuff will be appropriate for level 23 characters, there is no rare stuff among it.

± Necromant ± orders are : resta, anti, shifta, deband, zalure, jellen, rafoie, rabarta, razonde, megid (not piercing), normal attack, hard attack, special attack, combo (will do normal, hard, special attacks in that order).

What are the Goals ?

- Surviving

- Choosing your stuff among a given list (optional)

- Playing with style (optional) : good ambiance and fun

- Taking fast and wise decisions (optional) : PSO knowledge about enemy weaknesses, dealing with situation, using Necromant

- Going commando (optional) : the less you use your Will Points, the higher your score

The optional points means that those goals are only there in order to raise your score.

Prizes for the winner Team

Each participant of the winner team will have the following :

Centurion/Battle

Psycho Black Crystal

Proof Of Sonic Team

Godric's Cloak (if duo only)

66 Photon Drops

Easter Eggs

Christmas Present

It is not a choice list, it is the complete list of what each of the winners will get.

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 5

~ Ranking ~

Crucial & Azen
:swo: :st1::st1::st1: Pallash + 0

Biza & Yskialuw
:swo: :st1::st1: Buster +18

under900, Izaya & BK-201
:swo: :st1::st1: Buster + 12

Donpepe99, Scout Pso & Felipe Celis
:swo: :st1: Brand +18

anthonyplays, Justin Noble & Shiva
:swo: :st1: Brand +16

Salm, Jade & Other
:swo: Saber + 14

Edited by Misombre

To sum it up, it will be one quest with characters level 23 maximums.

I can't say anything about the quest, the episode or the difficulty mode though. The quest is pretty tough, but doable. The main goal is to survive as far as possible through the quest.

So all you have to do, is to create a character, max it level 23. Do not give it any materials or disks. Remove all your stuff from the character inventory, except the mag (with def level 5). And that's it. Then try to find one or two other peoples to play with and send me a PM with your teammates.

Also, if you do a team with one hunter, one ranger and one force. With one human, one cast and one new human : there is a bonus added on your final score. It doesn't mean that it will make you win, not at all. But it can help a lot in case of equality.

@cyane

Not level 1 ^^ and you can't know if it is ruins or not. It will be some area somewhere.

The "Delsaber" in the title is talking about the whole Gauntlet, not this part precisely. Every part of the Gauntlet will be different. And each time, the prizes will get bigger and bigger.

For the last part of the Gauntlet, you can expect something as big as it possible in PSO, with a bit of luck =) We'll see before how this first event goes.

People who think they will participate (but are not sure yet because they don't have the character) can already post here or pm me. Raising a level 23 character should take between two hours and five depending of the ways you use.

Also, little (but very important) point : your character can be between level 1 to 23. If you are under level 19 you can keep your beginning stuff (saber, frame) because I will have no stuff available with the right prerequisites. For those people who want to play challenge-challenge, you will have a big bonus added to your score. But think well, because if you cannot pass the first room... it is unlikely you win this event. So I strongly advise you to be at least level 19 minimum (bring your saber in case you cannot equip any of my stuff). If you don't feel like a big PRO or are not confident at all : just up your character level 23. It will be just fine, do not take any risk. Risks are for fools (but I love them) =P

This is an event where you can bet a lot, the rules are very loose but firm enough so that every one has the same chance. Of course it is double edge, but basically YOU choose what will be your chances.

Why are you mentioning raising a char to level 23 takes 2-5 hours ... what stops players from leveling the char using powerful equipment including a level 200 MAG, then removing all that equipment to comply with your conditions once level 23 is reached?

Edited by El Socko
typos as usual

@El Socko Nothing at all ! Don't worry, you can raise your character the way you want. Personally that's what I did, I put my big stuff one the level 1 character and level it up until reaching level 23. Then I removed all the stuff. Of course I encourage everyone to do the same =)

@MrHucast Because of stuff requirement mainly. Anyway I wanted to set a limit so that the quest is doable, but not easy. I guess you'll see when I'll post the list of stuff you can buy with your 10 000 Will Points. With level 20+, you can easily guess that it will either be episode 1 hard or episode 2-4 normal.

@radezz Nice one =D

Edited by Misombre

Hi, so if we start the quest at level 23 and level up during the game will we be disqualified? Or we just have to make sure we start at 23 or below and from there what happens happens as long as we dont have leveled mags or super weapons right?

You start at level 23 and then whatever happens is fine (you might level up once or twice during the run). Don't worry too much about the details, at the end of the day : it just running a quest with some teammates, restrictions and extra rules =)

When at least three teams will have registered, I will post all the stuff that you will be able to buy with your starting Will Points (WP).

There will also be the price (in WP) required to cast Necromant's techniques. I don't know if this point is completely clear in your mind, so I'll give an example :

• Three players make a team : Hawk, Lemon and MrHucast (totally random).
  • A fourth player will be added to their team : Necromant.
  • Necromant will give you the stuff you want depending on how you spend your WP. Then she will start the quest with you.
  • During the quest, Necromant will follow the team and basically do nothing (but recording and keeping your WP up to date).
  • Hawk get killed by a wild Gigobooma for whatever reason. You type "Reverser" and Necromant will bring back your ally from the death for 3500 WP (supposing that you've saved enough WP for that ^^).
  • The team HP gets really low, you type "Resta" and Necromant obey for 500 WP.
  • Need a fireball ? Someone type "Rafoie".
  • Etc.

Basically, Necromant will be your joker to deal with situations, as well as your arbitrator.

About dying

1. You can ask Necromant to bring you back for 2500 WP per death
  2. You can use a moon atomiser if you found one during the run. BUT it will still cost you 2500 WP. I cannot change the game so that no moon atomiser would drop during the game. So I'll make it as a rule.
  3. If you found a scape doll and die, it will bring you back. I will withdraw 2500 WP in this case.

In a nutshell, any death will cost 2500 WP to your team.

You can get negative WP if you don't have enough WP but still keep using scape dolls and moon atomiser. I do not care about that, but your final score do so be careful.

Necromant will warn you when you reach less than 2500 WP or 0 WP. If you don't have enough WP, needless to say that she will no longer obey you.

If something is still not clear, do not hesitate to ask =)

Edited by Misombre