we need a bow for force

leezy

i run across this and thougth of master sword and hylain shield,,but what if ultima made a bow for female force only? 

same special as lindcray, or zerk or steal tp 

11015086_10152692561636447_8533971918542852442_n.png

• Like 1

A bow for females? You mean like Rambling May, which is clearly a crossbow and female only?

BB-RAMBLING_MAY-ACTION-1.jpg

Besides, it makes no real sense from a zelda lore perspective. The only time zelda has used a bow afaik was in Zelda's Adventure for the CD-i, which is both completely non-canon and part of the unholy triforce of zelda games that no one wants to remember anyway. If you want to roleplay as Link or Zelda or whatever, there is also Holy Ray, whose projectiles are as close to being Light Arrows as you can get.

12 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

A bow for females? You mean like Rambling May, which is clearly a crossbow and female only?

Hide contents

Besides, it makes no real sense from a zelda lore perspective. The only time zelda has used a bow afaik was in Zelda's Adventure for the CD-i, which is both completely non-canon and part of the unholy triforce of zelda games that no one wants to remember anyway. If you want to roleplay as Link or Zelda or whatever, there is also Holy Ray, whose projectiles are as close to being Light Arrows as you can get.

Doesn't she also get one in Twilight Princess?

17 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Doesn't she also get one in Twilight Princess?

Yea, she has a bow when you're fighting Ganon on horseback in TP. Also in windwaker in another Ganon fight.

• Like 2

I can model and texture in blender fairly well, give me specs on sizes and stuff @Soly and I can see what I can do? Proof I can model can be seen at the p3d link I'm posting below.

https://p3d.in/u/dwalters

EDIT: also! need to ask this, I honestly doubt it does, but does the game support normal mapping by chance? if so, I can make some pretty high detail models that are very low poly count (can make a cube have curves, though the game only has to process enough that it's a cube because there's still only 6 faces, thus it adds detail at practically no cost of lag)

Edited by dwalters98

Lol.. I was pretty much joking.
AFAIK nobody has been able to make a model into the game and I don't know about animations of them either.
They are in proprietary format and well yeah... not possible atm,

1 hour ago, dwalters98 said:

I can model and texture in blender fairly well, give me specs on sizes and stuff @Soly and I can see what I can do? Proof I can model can be seen at the p3d link I'm posting below.

https://p3d.in/u/dwalters

EDIT: also! need to ask this, I honestly doubt it does, but does the game support normal mapping by chance? if so, I can make some pretty high detail models that are very low poly count (can make a cube have curves, though the game only has to process enough that it's a cube because there's still only 6 faces, thus it adds detail at practically no cost of lag)

that robin's sword is awesome.

10 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Hide contents

RM is more of a shot gun then a cross bow,,cuz it look like every shotgun in the  game.and shot more then one photon like a shotgun..not saying a cross bow can't shot more then one bow,,but YouTube psu bow and you see how their did it