ReShade for PSOBB (Optional Screen Space Ray Traced Global Illumination)

I updated to a newer version of reshade and have a preset for the latest version of RTGI with some minor tweaks to both that preset and the MXAO preset. I also included a new low end hardware option. This also fixed the issue where it didn't know where the presets were when installing (forgot to make it a relative path when uploading before...), so if anybody had issues getting this to work before and didn't ask for help, it's far more likely to "just work" for you now .

• 1 month later...

hi, thx for this cool work!

but i use this reshade, FPS will suddenly drop to 1X ,  especially at MINE map ,

even i use LOW END preset . 

my GPU olny 2X% usage and CPU under 5% usage ^^||

798536960_.thumb.PNG.5fd1ad418309e77c3a088bbfc6bd418e.PNG

CPU:8700

GPU: MSI 1080

RAM: 32G

resolution: 2560x1440 virtual full screen

my spec should be enough to run this..

what s my problem :(?  

i love the graphic after reshade so much! 

Edited by iamaboy

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2020 at 1:22 AM, iamaboy said:

hi, thx for this cool work!

but i use this reshade, FPS will suddenly drop to 1X ,  especially at MINE map ,

even i use LOW END preset . 

my GPU olny 2X% usage and CPU under 5% usage ^^||

798536960_.thumb.PNG.5fd1ad418309e77c3a088bbfc6bd418e.PNG

CPU:8700

GPU: MSI 1080

RAM: 32G

resolution: 2560x1440 virtual full screen

my spec should be enough to run this..

what s my problem :(?  

i love the graphic after reshade so much! 

Sorry I'm responding kinda late, I haven't been checking this forum much lately.  Are you by any chance using a laptop?  It almost looks like it's using integrated graphics in your performance chart.  Also since I'm not terribly active on here, feel free to message me on discord: Jon#2105

Edited by ZabaZu

On 4/1/2020 at 3:54 AM, ZabaZu said:

Sorry I'm responding kinda late, I haven't been checking this forum much lately.  Are you by any chance using a laptop?  It almost looks like it's using integrated graphics in your performance chart.  Also since I'm not terribly active on here, feel free to message me on discord: Jon#2105

thx for reply, i m using Desktop , 

and i had disable on-board graphic :(

And problem solved now,

just update driver to latest version XD

Thx, i love the reshade so much

Edited by iamaboy

5 hours ago, iamaboy said:

snip

This is for everybody but since you just installed it I figured I'd quote you so you get notified.  I just updated the preset to make use of the latest version of RTGI, as well as some other changes.  New gallery photos posted as well.

• 9 months later...

Posted an update on another forum a while back but forgot to update this post.  Check out the update! 

I haven't been playing this game much these days so future updates may be even more infrequent.  RTGI is in a state where new versions should be fairly compatible with my current settings though, so feel free to keep that (and most other shaders for that matter) updated if you desire (RTGI usually requires the latest build of reshade, so you'd need to locate a custom build that removes the network check.  They hide in plain sight).  If you run into issues, the full guaranteed to work download will be here.

Edited by ZabaZu
  • Like 1