buying dm

Tomas Vargas

So sad, when a freshman comes out of nowhere and innocently ask for something completely out of reach =/

Just what happened to Ultima ?

Hum, that said, even when the price was not crazy, 40 DTs would have been under the average. Dark weapons used to worth minimum 65 DTs (and perhaps even less at the beginning, but I know nothing about that).

Even without the inflation, 40 is too low anyway.

Well its not really an inflation, i mean dts are real money in fact right?

You decide to buy with 300 bugs a brand new playstation 4 or a dark meteor

Edited by Howitzer
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Howitzer said:

Well its not really an inflation, i mean dts are real money in fact right?

You decide if you buy with 300 bugs a brand new playstation 4 or a dark meteor

Yah exactly A game that's like 10+ years old has more expensive weapons then Current MMO games on the market. I'd rather spend 300 on a ps4 or even better A new gtx 1070 video card.   A few people ( I wont name names) Teamed up and jacked up the prices on dark weps and some other items like STA.  I think prices are starting to decline a bit now. If people just stay patient and dont waste their money. Prices will keep dropping.

• Like 1

To slightly go more off topic but if new players come here and realise how much money stuff costs on a free to play server they won't stay at current prices : (

20 hours ago, dmoney1969 said:

A few people ( I wont name names) Teamed up and jacked up the prices on dark weps and some other items like STA.  

Then you are just as bad as they are... Anyone who would go and try to jack prices up in such a manner is a complete ass and we should know who they are. It is not so much the prices themselves that piss me off but just that people would go and do that, like this is real life, and they are getting ahead in some way. They are efing idiots, and so is anyone who would cover for them. For prices to get that high on their own would be totally understandable, but for a person or group to make it that was is sickening, and if that is what is going on here Larva should really be opening his eyes to this if he wants to keep a good community.

Also, sorry tomas for your post being so thoroughly jacked.

Edited by cyane
no swears please
  • Like 1