Plz get rid of common bank

Ever since the common bank has been brought back, the ship has been goin down constantly. Please Larva get rid of the common bank before it crashes the server again. I'm sure the other ultima members will agree with me.

I wouldn't be so sure.

I'm sure plenty of people use the common bank.

If it is the reason behind the server problems, then yeah, temp disable it until it can be fixed.

But in my experience, it seems to work normally.

Whatever is causing the problem, it usually occurs around the same time of day.

So see if you can keep a log going of what's happening at that time of day, and then see if you can find the problem from there.

No, I disagree Link. After they took common bank out the ship was running fine. When it was brought back it started goin down again almost everyday. I don't think this is a coincidence! :onion-head53:

• Like 1

It is indeed the banks fault (If not then i dunno wth we have been having these problems). I actually do not know why this is important... cant you just ask someone to keep a room alive while you drop trade your items?

It is indeed the banks fault (If not then i dunno wth we have been having these problems). I actually do not know why this is important... cant you just ask someone to keep a room alive while you drop trade your items?

That's how it used to be. lol

The Common bank would be fine, but I believe the problem to be that people are abusing the common bank with hacked items.

So... It looks like the common bank has been disabled, and I haven't gotten my stuff out of the common bank yet. Any ideas of how I am to get my items back?

I didnt know that till just lol, i had stuff in there too

My guess is Larva temporarily disabled it so as to keep the server running longer. He'll probably re-enable it afterward so you all can retrieve your items when he has more time to fix things.

\\ Larva. Te Amo Oscarito, Bienvenido Seas hijo te amamos con toda nuesta Alma y seras un grandioso hermano. ES HOMBRE says:

ok lol

nay idea on how we can improve the common bank?

keep crashing the dam ship

[c=46]Lee[/c] said (1:25 AM):

fix it

lol

\\ Larva. Te Amo Oscarito, Bienvenido Seas hijo te amamos con toda nuesta Alma y seras un grandioso hermano. ES HOMBRE says:

can i can i can XD ?

looks like that's the case