Dobie bros incoming!

Mr Noob

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce the brand new members of my family. These are my two Doberman puppies.

OOpBfTR.jpg

Dt9fvef.jpg

The older is Apolo (left side) and the younger is Khataf (right). They are two and half months old.

Apolo weights 19,84 pounds and Khataf 18,73. Nevertheless, Khataf doesn’t care about this; he still fights for the alpha male title (Please see second pic).

I have successfully taught them 2 tricks, the mighty “sit” and the always needful “come”.

They are always biting, yapping, peeing and  ye… they are shit machines! These guys do everything together. They pee at the same time, they eat at the same time, they yap at the same time… THEY EVEN SHIT AT THE SAME TIME!! XD

I hope they look something like this in a few months:

f43bee_a6e2dadacb68494d8d09859bf4a0aa72.

Oh yes! I forgot something! These puppies are having their ears crop appointment in a month. The guy seems to be very reliable as he has a lot of experience doing these kinds of surgeries.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated, as this is my first time with this breed!!!!

Edited by MrHucast
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, cyane said:

Aww sooo cutee

Sort of disappointing one of them isn't called Cerberus D:< their ears are all floppy and cute anyway <3

yes I was looking for a 3 headed doberman for months but couldn't find it... I haven't looked in Pripyat tho...

54 minutes ago, MrHucast said:

yes I was looking for a 3 headed doberman for months but couldn't find it... I haven't looked in Pripyat tho...

buy a third one and glue them together!

• Like 1